Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They need to come with plain old 'Multicolor.'

Not Mamba Color.  

Not half grey/half some kind of Multicolor.

Multicolor....like on the 9, but on the 11.  That simple.

Last edited:
Repped to all those who responded thank you. I am probably just gonna keep the pair. The sneakerhead in me wants to open a dispute and try and get refunded. If I bought them from a retailer they would be going back right now. The other side of me would be pissed if someone opened up a dispute for something like that. I'll accept it for what it is.I am planning on wearing this pair but after I beat up the original. I was on the way to the coast and snapped a quick pic before I had left. The picture didn't fully pic up how dark it looks

Just buy those models if u want it that bad
I already have three different designs of the Multi 9.  Can't get gum soles on the 9.  Was restricted with the Shozuku color on the 9 (had to be the same color as the swoosh).

I want an 11....as do many others (some who also have the 9, and the 10 MCs).

Last edited:
Looks like Nike will restrict you again with the Shozoku logo being the same color as the heel when you iD the shoes.

I already have three different designs of the Multi 9.  Can't get gum soles on the 9.  Was restricted with the Shozuku color on the 9 (had to be the same color as the swoosh).

I want an 11....as do many others (some who also have the 9, and the 10 MCs).

Does anyone know if this is legit?
Vendor's shop is "Just Launched" and the price is too good to be true.

You take a guess 
laugh.gif

I was tempted to cop some XI's on Amazon for the low, but when I messaged the seller for more pictures the account/profile was no more. Be careful of those "Just Started" sellers.

The Bruce Lee and Eulogies are easily top 2 colorways for the Kobe 11s. As for the Bruce Lee, I was "meh" about them until I saw them in person, these are right up there as a close second (maybe eventually first) for the BL colorways to the KB5. As for the mostly purple colorways the Eulogy are up there with the KB7 Cloak (best purple colorway), KB5 Ink (icy greyish/silverish sole) release along with the KB1 Black/purple and KB6 gradient.

Last edited:
Anyone know what it means when the sole on front of your foot makes a crackling/crunchy noise, like something is breaking apart when walking?

Last edited:
The Bruce Lee and Eulogies are easily top 2 colorways for the Kobe 11s. As for the Bruce Lee, I was "meh" about them until I saw them in person, these are right up there as a close second (maybe eventually first) for the BL colorways to the KB5. As for the mostly purple colorways the Eulogy are up there with the KB7 Cloak (best purple colorway), KB5 Ink (icy greyish/silverish sole) release along with the KB1 Black/purple and KB6 gradient.
kobe 8 purple fade/gradient should be on your list 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom