Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Damn Nike really won't budge on the EMs. They finally put the Carpes on sale and it's only $15 off retail.
but you can add the BTS20 code for an additional 20% off, which would bring it down to $116. Stack that on with a 12% ebates, and you're looking at almost $100 for Carpes. 

but you can add the BTS20 code for an additional 20% off, which would bring it down to $116. Stack that on with a 12% ebates, and you're looking at almost $100 for Carpes. 

No it comes out to around 110 after tax. These should be under 100 already.

Had a 15 dollar FTL reward, so I ordered the black mamba tshirt and just ordered the XXIV shirt from NDC with the 12% ebates still up there.

Had a 15 dollar FTL reward, so I ordered the black mamba tshirt and just ordered the XXIV shirt from NDC with the 12% ebates still up there.
I just got this shirt in white yesterday and it's going back.... I went with my normal size and it's HUGE. I'm not sure even if one size down will be enough 
mean.gif

I just got this shirt in white yesterday and it's going back.... I went with my normal size and it's HUGE. I'm not sure even if one size down will be enough 
mean.gif
Damn, that's going to be a problem. I sized up based on all of their recent Athletic Fit shirts fitting small

Hmmm seeing that its got rayon in the shirt, is it more like a Tri-Blend shirt than dri-fit? I suppose those types of shirts always run bigger on me as well, might have to exchange it when it gets here. Ah well.

Hate when that happens, now every time i buy kobe shirts and I'm not sure about the fit, I buy one true to size and one size smaller and then return the one that doesn't fit.

Surprised shirts are running big. Everything Nike has been putting out recently has been running small. I'm like 6ft 190 and all the larges have been getting snug. I shouldn't be an XL

I hate the fit on some of these new Kobe shirts. I am 6'4 225 and i have to wear a 3xl to even be able to move. I normally wear an xl or xlt in most items but these just fit so small. 

Back
Top Bottom