Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Got a reservation for the Christmas past pair
Don't want is there anyway I can pass along to someone who does [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Got the reservation also. Never bought or even looked at kobes. But somehow Nike+ thinks i would like these...
roll.gif

Hahah that stuff is always so random, I think the only thing I ever was glad to get the reservation on was the Kobe A.D.s.  

I don't want these shoes, I don't want these shoes, "We've reserved you a pair of Nike Kobe XI Elite Ghost of Christmas Past", ok I want these shoes.

Why didn't they send me hyper adapt instead rofl
I really do think it's based on what you've bought from them in the past. I got the reservation. It's the first one I've gotten since the True Blue 3's which was a massive already in outlets release. The only shoes I've gotten from NDC in the last few months have been Kobes. The oreos, two mc Id's and that random 9 EXT that popped up last month. Didn't you have to sign up for a chance at the hyper adapts? 

What's the popular opinion on whether or not these ghost of christmas past will hit disco? Debating on whether or not I should eat on this reserve or wait..

Back
Top Bottom