Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
If Nike originally planned on releasing the XIs in February but moved it up, does that mean there was a BHM X sample ?

The XI was planned to release on Sat, 6+months ago so they werent moved up.  
I'm pretty sure I read that when Kobe announced his retirement they moved the release date up so he could play in them longer. In fact I'm almost positive I read that somewhere

I'm pretty sure I read that when Kobe announced his retirement they moved the release date up so he could play in them longer. In fact I'm almost positive I read that somewhere
Maybe not, I think you're right

Sorry for back 2 back posts but i tried on the 11's today. I tried TTS and they felt really good out of the box. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger tomorrow but I am going to a Nike town where they have a 13 and a 12.5 to make sure I get the right size. I got a feeling TTS is gonna be perfect though. There was a tad bit of room but not enough to warrant half sizing down. They felt really snug without having to lace them too much.

I'm just really debating on getting these or an ID. I'm in for the purple pair coming out later for sure and am kinda up in the air with the BHM's

Any release date on the black/white?
Jacques Slade (aka Kustoo) reported from the Nike Vault Kobe 11 launch event at Staples Center that the Black/White will be releasing Jan 27th.  But that's a Wednesday.  Trying to go back through the threads to see if the date has changed...

Anyone else with wide and flat feet try these yet? I haven't had a chance to go to a store yet and see if they are worth doing an ID purchase on ndc for myself. 

My footlocker I go to said they're releasing the BHMs this Saturday when I talked to them yesterday. Hope they don't move them back.

Anyone else with wide and flat feet try these yet? I haven't had a chance to go to a store yet and see if they are worth doing an ID purchase on ndc for myself. 
i'd like to know as well...i'm usually a sz12 but rock the 12.5 for the kobe 9 em... #teamwidefeet

I think somebody said $230 
tired.gif

Last edited:
My footlocker I go to said they're releasing the BHMs this Saturday when I talked to them yesterday. Hope they don't move them back.

[emoji]128591[/emoji]

What was/is retail on the BHM?

If I'm not mistaken I thought I read some pages back that they were $220

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong tho

I hope I am wrong and they're $200 like the Achilles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom