Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
hopefully he'll follow MJs example :smokin

Yes, hopefully

I need to scoop some gems I missed

Like some Kobe 6 Del Sols, and other CWs of that model

And a Kobe 5 All Star

No 7s, although the Poison Dart Frog CW was very enticing

Right now I'm contemplating on snagging some Vino Xs from an outlet store for $100

nerd.gif

**** it I'ma wait to see the asg's...sz 11 sounds more fitting, thanks for the replies btw...it's just allll my kobes are 11.5, so I'm accustomed to that size, this is a whole new model though...the flyknit does seem more forgiving on this model so maybe a little snugness wont be painful

Just tried these on, sizing is terrible to me. They run super narrow and long. I have wide feet though.

Im gonna have to go try these on before I cop a pair, specially since reading about all these sizing inquiries and problems

For reference, I sized up .5 on the Kobe X to a sz 12. I tried on a 12 in these and they fit more like a 13, I had about 1.5-2 inches of dead space in the toe. 
sick.gif

For reference, I sized up .5 on the Kobe X to a sz 12. I tried on a 12 in these and they fit more like a 13, I had about 1.5-2 inches of dead space in the toe. :x

My same issue bro...though NT is swaying me to go with my tts

I just went with the same size as the Kobe 9 and 10 Elite Lows. The XI are a little longer but I don't know if it would be safe to 0.5 down.

First few wears, it was hurting my pinky toe due to narrowness but it does break in.

For reference, I sized up .5 on the Kobe X to a sz 12. I tried on a 12 in these and they fit more like a 13, I had about 1.5-2 inches of dead space in the toe. :x

My god.

I don't even think I can get a pair :x

Kobe 5/6/8 = 12
Kobe 9 = 12.5 due to narrow toebox
Kobe 10 = 12.5 due to narrow toebox

Back
Top Bottom