Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Sounds like inlines? I believe someone posted some NBA player wearing a white/purple/black colorway, I forget who, no one was sure if inline or PE.

Damn, if an inline colorway is coming, I may have to hold off on an ID, thats what I was aiming to build, something based on the Kobe V inline.

It was D'angelo Russel that wore them during a shoot around

The back of the BHM looks pretty bad too.
Agree. When I first saw a pic of the back I was shocked.

Love the rest of the shoe, but the look of the back 
mean.gif

Just saw the back. Was on the fence because of the tongue, now it's at the wait for discount stage. Looks like a Centipede game screen. Same seller where I got the picture from selling for $250 if anybody wants them early.
View media item 1865993

They must have just lifted the exclusion today cause I looked yesterday and it was still there lol. Thanks repped

yeah i was looking yesterday. the page didnt say discounts excluded like normal, but I kept getting an error trying to apply the code. Worked this morning. Im not totally sure i'll keep them, just figured for $160 I can at least check them out... plus I copped a Celtics shooting shirt i've been wanting :smokin

Last edited:
Wore them about a month on court (so about 10-12 hoop practices/games).  Luckily I bought them at Footlocker and they gave me full store credit, so I grabbed the Kobe XI's.  

How long is the return period for flat zoom bags? My kyrie 1's just bottomed out a week or two ago, but I bought them from FTL in like June lol.

Well jeez

That disco is making it very difficult to hold out for BHMs

Going to the mall on lunch break today to try these puppies on

yeap had to. im starting to think BHMs might be a pass with that price tag

Was there ever a restriction on the Achilles on Eastbay?

im not really sure, I know I wasnt able to get it applied yesterday though

Just got the last pair at my footlocker. Can't wait to try em on. First Kobe since 2011 del sol 6

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom