Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

So how's the flyknit on these? If it's anything like the IX or X I may have to pass.. I know it's no longer a hyperfuse mix.. I just really hate the stiff/hard flyknit stuff lol
It is definitely an improvement IMO -- the TPU yarn that is mixed in gives it some rigidity so it's still not going to feel like your flyknit runners, but these are not glue/fuse backed upper like the IX and X.  Has the rigidity it needs for bball but is truer flyknit than past two iterations.  Others may feel differently but that's my take 

It is definitely an improvement IMO -- the TPU yarn that is mixed in gives it some rigidity so it's still not going to feel like your flyknit runners, but these are not glue/fuse backed upper like the IX and X.  Has the rigidity it needs for bball but is truer flyknit than past two iterations.  Others may feel differently but that's my take 

Agreed with this.

better check previous post...
Forgive me man I looked at the last 10 pages and it was pretty much just about the drop this past weekend and NikeiD.

Thanks my man. Will probably have to look in store sometime this week to check it out then. Repped.

Wasn't planning on grabbing, but the forefoot zoom in my XX9 lows died, so had $185 in store credit at Footlocker when I took them back, saw these sitting on shelf, tried them on and decided to give them a spin. 
How did the forefoot zoom in your XX9 lows die, did the zoom pop? 

Last edited:
Maybe they'll improve the sizing as newer colorways come out. I remember when the IX high's 1st released the toe box was really roomy and I had to go half size down. But towards the middle-end of the model the toebox got smaller and my true size became the better fit. 

For reference, I sized up .5 on the Kobe X to a sz 12. I tried on a 12 in these and they fit more like a 13, I had about 1.5-2 inches of dead space in the toe. :x

crazy reading these sizing issues. I've worn a size 12 in every nike kobe model (2k4-kobe X) and they all fit perfect for me. tried on a 12 in the 11s and they also fit perfect. No extra space in the toe, width was perfect, etc. I had a couple buddies that went TTS also and had no issues hoopin in them this past weekend.

200.gif

Just left ftl. Tried on the 11 tts.very very comfortable shoe. Def copping in store friday.

Manager confirmed bhm pushed. Back to 22 but he showed me email that had a white/purple/black 11 on feb. 5th. What color is that??

Wearing my favorite VIII's..

Got my pair today. Crazy part is I got them for free! I love this shoe. My favorite Kobe silhouette to date. The only thing I don't like is the back of the shoe. The sole area looks so plain, it looks like a casual dress shoe. Like a pair of Diesel's or something.

Back
Top Bottom