Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I really wanted to go see Mamba play his last game in Charlotte a couple weeks ago

Rain and the distance(an hour and some change) and the time the lady friend and I both got off work halted the situation tho

I really wanted to go see Mamba play his last game in Charlotte a couple weeks ago

Rain and the distance(an hour and some change) and the time the lady friend and I both got off work halted the situation tho
Damn, I was just watching that MJ video & Kobe's introduction on Youtube from that game again the other night. With Jay Z's Dynasty Intro playing for him
pimp.gif

Hope Kobe's achilles get better in time for Thursday's game. Got tickets as soon as his retirement announcement. Didn't pay as much as tickets are now so wouldn't be a big hit but hoping to see him even for a few minutes. I blame it on the 20% off on the Achilles, his achilles lost 20% of its strength. :rolleyes

Preview of that dark blue color way we saw way back when they first announced the sho. Going to be buying this one too...
Not to repeat Roger over here BUT yes the 11's are going to be a problem for my wallet!  Its all good though because I wont be buying any Lebrons or KD's this year.  And the Kyries I do like I can get for sub 100.  Still holding out hope for a high, PLEASE NIKE PLEASE

Damn, I was just watching that MJ video & Kobe's introduction on Youtube from that game again the other night. With Jay Z's Dynasty Intro playing for him :pimp:

Bruh

I was truly upset

Speaking of Youtube, all I've been doing lately is watching Kobe higghlights

I'm currently watching the 2009 playoff run, I'm on the finals..Dude was unbelievable

Bhm drop mlk day now. On ftl.com

Yeah, othersite stated the same thing, and they're for the dreaded $220 :rolleyes

Not to repeat Roger over here BUT yes the 11's are going to be a problem for my wallet!  Its all good though because I wont be buying any Lebrons or KD's this year.  And the Kyries I do like I can get for sub 100.  Still holding out hope for a high, PLEASE NIKE PLEASE

My guy I'm not giving up hope either even tho I think it's a lost cause lol

Highs in this model would be just krazy stupid nice

Haha, yea I already got my one pair of Lebron 13s (Friday the 13ths) & one pair of Kyrie 2 (Effects). Sticking strictly to Kobes from here on out.

I like what I'm seeing from that blue pair. Might be in for those.

XI's are on fire. It's only the beginning. Going to be a long year.

Last edited:

That's awesome. Nowadays its pretty much only kids who get the autographs. If people got money to blow, check out the autograph section of the Staples Center store, they have some nice signed pieces there. I ended up picking up this 16x20 from Panini's website a little while ago, had to have something signed by Mamba
Nice man, I definitely need to get something autographed. Actually planning on buying a signed jersey to have framed and put up in my shoe room. Have a couple NBA player and NFL players jerseys so would make sense to go with it. Preferably want kicks though but no for the prices they go for ha

So how many pairs of Kobe 11 that you guys gonna get? Good thing I only like Kobe, can't imagine have to buy Kyrie/KD/Lebron too, just Kobe 11 already creates a hole in my wallet.

I am 100% in for 3 so far: Achilles (bought), Lakers/Purple and Bruce Lee.

Will probably get the Blue and Easter too if those CWs that we see on the pics are confirmed.

Not sure about BHM and Black/White.

Will probably past on the IDs since there are so many good color way already :smile:

So how many pairs of Kobe 11 that you guys gonna get? Good thing I only like Kobe, can't imagine have to buy Kyrie/KD/Lebron too, just Kobe 11 already creates a hole in my wallet.

I am 100% in for 3 so far: Achilles (bought), Lakers/Purple and Bruce Lee.

Will probably get the Blue and Easter too if those CWs that we see on the pics are confirmed.

Not sure about BHM and Black/White.

Will probably past on the IDs since there are so many good color way already :smile:
Hard to say how many right now, but I got the black/white, I'm in for the purple ones & probably the All Stars for sure. I got 1 ID being made right now and about 3 more IDs on the wishlist & will probably be swayed by one or two depending on what other people get coming in to see how they look. I can look forward to easing back on Kobes once he's not wearing them on the court with the 12.

Last edited:
As for how many pairs, Idk but my wallet and I will be at odds this year I can tell already

Achilles = bought, BHMs are prolly gonna be copped, If ASGs wow me then put them on the list, and if the Bruce Lees are real, add them to the list

No go on the blk/white and no go on the blue jawns

Hard to say how many right now, but I got the black/white, I'm in for the purple ones & probably the All Stars for sure. I got 1 ID being made right now and about 3 more IDs on the wishlist & will probably be swayed by one or two depending on what other people get coming in to see how they look. I can look forward to easing back on Kobes once he's not wearing them on the court with the 12.
I forgot about the all star, it's Kobe's last one so I think they gonna make it nice. Most likely I'll pick it up too, my poor wallet.

I forgot about the all star, it's Kobe's last one so I think they gonna make it nice. Most likely I'll pick it up too, my poor wallet.
laugh.gif
yea same here, make sure you sign up for ebates/mr rebates if you already haven't, at the very least get something back from NDC or FTL

Bert. Bert. Thats the thing I believe this shoe is very casual friendly. Of all the signatures this is IMHO by far the best to rock off court. It almost has a runner feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom