Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Some of y'all really still think all these pics we've seen are mentality's or fakes??

Let's be real, all these pics are the Kobe XI
all those pics are from/can be found on Taobao (a Chinese site very much like Amazon). many of them including that picture with the insole taken out has a WeChat account written on the shoe tree for people want to buy them. It even says "超a貨" in simplified Chinese which means "super A grade". 

not to mention they are selling them for as high as $899 RMB ($125 USD) AND as low as $250 RMB which is roughly $40. you think they are real??? 
mean.gif
  you should know better...wayyy better.

just wait for the official photos! 

Last edited:
All the photos so far look fake as hell quality-wise. My guess is that we've been seeing fakes of the real design.

All the photos so far look fake as hell quality-wise. My guess is that we've been seeing fakes of the real design.

That cant be possible bruh with all these high quality photos posted. Its the real deal like it or not

It's not like I'm in denial about this being the Kobe XI design :lol: Just pointing out that these are more than likely pictures of variant pairs.

Fake sites know how to take pictures too, and a lot of time they look like the ones we've been seeing of this shoe on the hardwood.

The final product might end up looking close. But I'm sure they'll have better quality and craftsmanship

The pics are fakes,I can't think of a single leak where they have A) been done in a professional promo shoot and B) been on sale on a Chinese website for 40.

I've never seen it even the leaks this year have always been some dude and his camera phone.

This reminds me if the Chinese website thinking the Lebron ambassador was the 13 ,complete with box and had people believe it real

The pics are fakes,I can't think of a single leak where they have A) been done in a professional promo shoot and B) been on sale on a Chinese website for 40.

I've never seen it even the leaks this year have always been some dude and his camera phone.

This reminds me if the Chinese website thinking the Lebron ambassador was the 13 ,complete with box and had people believe it real
Been saying this from jump!

Just give me an QS ID option for the last pair he wears (if he does indeed decide to wear XI's for his last game), and I'll be fine. Save some money by seeing what the Kyrie 2 produces.

Anyone know what time they will be unveiling the shoe today on periscope. What time did they unveiled the LeBron 13 on periscope?

These look like that have quite a bit of similarities with the 8 and 9 which makes me happy.  The 9 EM to me might be the best performance bball shoe ever, and the 8 was pretty damn good also and holds a special place in my heart (besides that pos tongue, so annoying).  As far as colorways, I see potential.  Either way, nike is shockingly dropping the base model price to 160 and it looks like it'll prob perform really well, im f'in in. 
This. The 9 EM is so underappreciated. If the 11's aren't, the 9 EM's are the best performing Kobe of all time.

I'm still laughing that everybody thinks Tinker designed these...this is Eric Avar's work...you can just tell lol either way we'll find out today

The Lebron 13 reveal happened at 6:30 p.m. that day :/ so it may be a longer wait than i thought 

Nooooo lol. Ill just try to save my judgment for the official unveil. Hopefully the purple pair is flyweave and looks better in men sizes.

Back
Top Bottom