Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

YEP, those china pictures were right. Here is your KOBE XI with that drop in sole. Enjoy
Money Well Saved. Salute to Kobe's Career or whatever... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I gotta see these official pictures before final judgment. That upper is just generic looking. Not like the simple beauty of the 10 and nowhere close to the greatness of the 8s uppers.

didnt Jordan do the clear gimmick already? The Jordan 25 had that see through thing haha

remember those? someone photoshop Kobe's face over Wades. haha 
grin.gif

Looks pretty damn close to those China pictures 
laugh.gif

I still think it looks better than the X.

I think it's fair to assume we haven't seen everything yet. Wouldn't doubt there is an elite version of this similar to past releases. It's crazy to me how people give up on a shoe before we have any information at all just stock room pics. 

The pics are fakes,I can't think of a single leak where they have A) been done in a professional promo shoot and B) been on sale on a Chinese website for 40.

I've never seen it even the leaks this year have always been some dude and his camera phone.

This reminds me if the Chinese website thinking the Lebron ambassador was the 13 ,complete with box and had people believe it real

Been saying this from jump!
always funny to see people who are so confident about things they have no clue about get proven wrong 
roll.gif

it was painfully obvious that what we've been seeing was the 11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom