Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
#SWIMWEAR

I like these and we already know if they do a flyknit multi is gon be dope.I like the mold/shape of this shoe.

Last edited:
Can't even lie, that video changed my mind. The upper looked really nice. Couldn't make out the true color or details before.

Advanced Flyknit upper includes Thermoplastic Polyurethane yarn for strength

Full-Length lunarlon foam provides soft, responsive cushioning

Translucent rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces

Zoom air unit in the heal provides maximum responsiveness

Mesh tongue construction enhances breathability 

Man, that video was awesome. Kind've got choked up watching it. Shoe definitely looks better in the video. I hate to see Kobe go. :frown:

I hope this means they got rid of the EM version actually.

I'd buy them but if they got the Flyknit to perform as well as the EM, there would be no need for an EM version.

Last edited:
the shoe will sell. kobe's last season or not. just wish that it didn't look so much like the 9

I think it's fair to assume we haven't seen everything yet. Wouldn't doubt there is an elite version of this similar to past releases. It's crazy to me how people give up on a shoe before we have any information at all just stock room pics.
for me it's the drop in insoles, i'm not a fan of that idea, especially lunarlon dropin insoles
sick.gif
 also i hate the no midsole look which is why i barely buy Kobes as is, the Xs IMHO bcuz they had a midsole are the best Kobes in the last 4 maybe 5 sigs, whenever they went away from midsoles

Advanced Flyknit upper includes Thermoplastic Polyurethane yarn for strength

Full-Length lunarlon foam provides soft, responsive cushioning

Translucent rubber outsole provides traction on a variety of surfaces

Zoom air unit in the heal provides maximum responsiveness

Mesh tongue construction enhances breathability
lunarlon sucks, so the EXTs better go super hard in the paint to get my money on discount

the shoe will sell. kobe's last season or not. just wish that it didn't look so much like the 9
I think most of had a feeling they would remaster the nine at some point. With all the complaints about the flyknit being too stiff, they had to do it, I think. They made the flyknit more flexible on the X but not by much. If this one is as flexible as they're intimating, it might be the best kobe shoe.

always funny to see people who are so confident about things they have no clue about get proven wrong :rofl:  

it was painfully obvious that what we've been seeing was the 11

I never said the shoe was fake I said the picture of them most are fakes, you could buy them for 40 on an Chinese website two weeks ago and you're telling me they are real

Back
Top Bottom