Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I'd be interested to see what the All Star colorway would be, especially if they do vote Kobe on the team for one last time. I like the idea that they are starting with Elites, I always got hung up on the excitement of a new model, would grab EMs and then elites would come out and I'd regret the EM purchases. No interest in this color though.

Damn someone beat me to it 
laugh.gif
 ...I like his better anyway.

Last edited:
These will be had on release day. Skipping JB releases to load up on these and Kobe retros next year

Yours is way more clean than my crappy job..haha nice work
Yeah but I like the rough PS jobs more, they're hilarious.  ArtVandelay made one in the MJ crying thread that is still one of my favorites, look like he made it on a Xerox machine 
roll.gif

Yo if my Kobe XIs don't play full HD highlights like in that video I'm gonna be writing Nike a strongly worded letter.

Last edited:
I like the design -- hopefully that flyknit really is an improvement.  I think these will be a solid hoop shoe especially for fans of the 8s and 9s

Still just a little underwhelming given that it's the last one he'll play in

Hopefully they found a way for the "engineered knit" to play like the primeknit on the crazylight boost.

Official pics look better. More than likely copping a pair. But damn I was hoping for something much better than lunar with zoom.

Definitely looks like the 9 with heel zoom.

Praying prices are low.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom