Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
How VB showed up on his first date with you know who. Ha ha ha
roll.gif
 imma get her a pair.  Britta if you're reading....holla atcha boy!

Without a midsole they look funny to me. I don't know if it would have look better on a mid/high. Will need to get use to it.

Last edited:
is that the Home color? I'm liking that. Gotta be more selective with how many pairs I pick up, but I can see those being one of them.

The Kobe 1 ended up at outlets across America at $29 a pop. Only fitting that the Kobe 11 is designed to be sitting in Nike outlets when it's all said and done.

Under Armor and adidas are fools if they don't capitalize off of Nike basketball taking a year off. Adidas please make a low top ball shoe with boost in the forefoot and heel and you will win.

Looking like jadakisses walls in here now lol

looking forward to seeing more colorways

Last edited:
Everyone talkin like there not gonna get a pair. Just wait until the mamba wears a nice CW and everyone will make the turn. Everyone hated the 8's when they first were shown. The 9 were supposed to be awful because of the highs and the silhouette was bad (most consider this his best shoe). The X's.........well I have no argument for the 10's lol. I liked them for performance and not looks

The Achilles are beautiful def in for a pair.  I hope we get highs too that look better than the 10's 

I would really like to see a pure flyweave version of this shoe... (like the KD 8 but excluding the flywire cables)

ahahahahahahahahaha dont you start in here gooze.Imma make ya post disappear

Back
Top Bottom