Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Materials look great, reminds me of an updated 8. May be in for a few colorways. I hope there's a high as well.

PIcs of the flyknit looking better obviously. The sole outline of a snake is a nice touch. But I'll wait for other colorways and hopefully an elite high and that discount.

Last edited:
I'm hopeful the Kobe line will continue. From what Eric Avar said in the last 30 seconds of the video

"The Kobe 11 is the best that we can do right now. Is it the pinnacle of our work... No. It never will be, that's just part of Kobe's mentality and we can always be better, we can always strive for a new and higher pinnacle." 

Hopefully they found a way for the "engineered knit" to play like the primeknit on the crazylight boost.

This is the key.

We know the FK upper wasn't really a FK upper on the 9s and 10s.

If they've fixed that these should be an all-time performance beast.

Interesting route Nike took with the XI. I've been a fan of Kobe shoes since the first ones but these look too similar in design to the 9s and other basketball shoes Nike makes. Only difference are the kobe signature logo. Wouldn't mind getting these though. Love the color and the flyknit on it.

always funny to see people who are so confident about things they have no clue about get proven wrong 
roll.gif

it was painfully obvious that what we've been seeing was the 11

Kobe 11
University Red/Metallic Gold-Black
January 9, 2016
$200

Kobe 11 “Home”
White/Black-Court Purple
January 30, 2016
$200

Kobe 11
Hyper Grape/White-Black-University Gold-Bright Crimson
February 27, 2016
$200

Kobe 11 “Bruce Lee”
University Gold/Black-University Red
March 19, 2016
$200

Kobe 11 “Easter”
Dark Grey/Volt-Bright Mango-Court Purple-Black
March 25, 2016
$200
Just re-quoting this for a personal reminder.

I feel like what I like about these is what many people will dislike.. it´s a siple flyknit shoe. 
I don´t plan to ball in these and I am not a Kobe fan (shoe wise) at all but these seem like a very nice alternative to flyknit racers trainers and lunars. I´m in.

I'll skip if the knit feels anything like the 9s lol. They're $15 more than the Jordan XX9 low, which actually has flyweave.
Totally

Can't bite into these much until I see what the updated knit is like.  That performance woven on the low xx9 is just awesome, recently picked those up 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom