Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Well they put a hold on my credit card. I don't necessarily think that means I got them though. I ordered before the preorder statement was made listed though.

Yeah I placed one order before they reappeared and then another just now, we'll see what happens. Figured it couldn't hurt to just put another order in if its a backorder type thing.

nthat.gif

come on we should all get in to this, what will you do/cop if the lakers beat the warriors? 
laugh.gif

I just posted about this over in the Xs thread.  I have the same problem with my X Pains but it was my right shoe.  It's definitely deflated and inverted like yours.  I asked some people on IG and they said the process is pain-free.  I got my claim going and already shipped my shoes out, yesterday.  People said that Nike cuts a check once they deem the claim valid.  From the instructions that I got, Nike said that I will get a response within 5-7 business days of receiving my shoes.
Thank you sir. I am going to see what happens. I can feel the difference when I play but its not that visible. Appreciate the info, worst case is they reject the claim. 

Might go on eBay and get the Ix htm with that gun sole if the lakers won tonight. Ain't gunna happen.
Good to see Russell having another good game though

Were those socks available on nbastore.com? I saw a tweet earlier from Sole Collector that had Stance, Kobebryant.com and Nbastore.com. I never saw them on nba's site

Were those socks available on nbastore.com? I saw a tweet earlier from Sole Collector that had Stance, Kobebryant.com and Nbastore.com. I never saw them on nba's site
I hopped on NBA store right after striking out on Stance and never saw them either, only the Kobe 5 Rings socks.

Yeah, I didn't see them on NBA Store either. I wanted to get all of them on Stance, because they don't charge for shipping.

The ASG's are growing on me. I just wish the pull tab was either on the back or folded over the tongue.

Had a chat with a Stance rep about the The Final/24 Kobe sock and she said that they won't be restocking a "limited edition" sock :rolleyes

Don't know whether this is true or not, I should have doubled up on them... oh well :smh:

Back
Top Bottom