• GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
They just beat the Warriors. Two things gotta happen;

1. Release the shoes worn tonight
2. He must retire now! Go out on the highest of the highs this season

laugh.gif

Let's not call a meaningless regular season win, the highest of highs lol

Meaningless? I guess you missed the part where the whole arena rushed the floor. This was their finals lol. You beat the team going for the best record ever who's undefeated by teams with winning records and it's definitely a high of the season for the Lakers

Placed order on KB24.com. Order probably won't fill but worth a shot.
I hope they fill my order, placed before the socks disappeared off the website.

Also they really need to release those type's of CW's that Kobe's wearing on ID's or something.  Cmon Nike get with the program.

And way to go team beating the warriors and handing them their 6th loss of the season.  
pimp.gif

Was looking yesterday for a second pair of Beets but by the looks of it, those glue stains are across the board. I still don't mind them on mine considering it was inevitable, I guess I gotta do another 11 iD.

Meaningless? I guess you missed the part where the whole arena rushed the floor. This was their finals lol. You beat the team going for the best record ever who's undefeated by teams with winning records and it's definitely a high of the season for the Lakers

Kobe himself is probably embarrassed that it's Come to this. All he cares about is championships not a regular season win. In fact I bet you he'd rank the win against the Celtics, his final in Boston where he hit the dagger as a more meaningful win this year. Either way he doesn't care about it

The Kobe X Elite Low had so much potential, but all the colorways (except X-Mas) were horrible.  However  there were a few Kobe X non-elite colorways that I thought were really nice:  5ams, the Flights, Blackouts, ASG.  The elite high Rose Golds were top notch, and the Team and Elevates were solid as well.    

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom