• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Follow my snapchat to see Kobe signing my shoes

@isthistobe
smokin.gif

for those of you that have hooped in these I have a question. does the solid sole on the BHM pair any good? I know the translucent sole has been iffy for most? Sorry if this has been asked. 

for those of you that have hooped in these I have a question. does the solid sole on the BHM pair any good? I know the translucent sole has been iffy for most? Sorry if this has been asked. 
I've asked this questions to performance reviewers and they all say it doesnt matter because the pattern of the traction is at fault. Other ballers have also told me the solid sole doesn't make a difference off their own experience.

I'm looking at NDC and footlocker.com at some kobe 11s. I'm not seeing any kobe 11s that aren't elites.

Did they only make elite kobe 11s in big numbers?

And is it possible to ID a non elite version of the kobe 11?

Last edited:

I'm looking at NDC and footlocker.com at some kobe 11s. I'm not seeing any kobe 11s that aren't elites.

Did they only make elite kobe 11s in big numbers?

And is it possible to ID a non elite version of the kobe 11?
Non-elites will be presented/released from next month on.

That's why you can't iD a non elite version of them yet.

i've always preferred the EM models as far as court performance goes so looking forward to the 11 EM
glasses.gif

Anyone know what stores are crying the 4KB or the Easter skulls?  Went to footlocker and they were like what???  Any news on the fade to black yet? I haven't found any but first one is coming up.  Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom