Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Do you guys think the Kobe XI All Star will hit outlets?   Should I wait a while to drop in price a little bit or jump on it now?
This coincides with my decision to place an order at Champs recently. I really wanted to holdout for a price reduction to use with a periodic 20% discount to save more obviously. But I chose to place an order on them earlier this week while 20% discount was active because the inventory numbers were dwindling there as the operator verified with me.

They had around 100 pairs in my size when they first released about 4 weeks ago, but after a few weeks with discount exclusion lifted and 20% discount valid up until this past Sun., the operator verified they were down to around 20 pairs.

To sum it up, if you go the order route, order now if there's a promo code available at whatever site you go to. I doubt they'll drop in price anytime soon, but at least there's valid discount codes. You're taking a risk of not getting them holding out. I recommend any Foot Locker Inc. based sites, i.e. Foot Locker, Champs, Footaction because they all have a monthly 15% discount valid. The 20% discount is periodic though.

yea next month is the launch 
Why are they stepping down from elite to non elite models?!  
mean.gif

Also it's confirmed no Elite High model at all coming?  Damn that was what I was really looking forward to. 
sick.gif

My order for the Kobe XI All-Star from Champs finally shipped out today. I relented and ordered them despite wanting to hold out for a price reduction along with being able to use a discount code on them to save more obviously.

Dwindling inventory numbers dictated my decision to order them since they had a 20% discount available up until this past Sun.

I already have this year's Nike All-Star jacket to go with them, now I plan to get the socks too.

Why are they stepping down from elite to non elite models?!  
mean.gif

Also it's confirmed no Elite High model at all coming?  Damn that was what I was really looking forward to. 
sick.gif
Why is it a step down? Its just another option. The IX EM was a good alternative wasnt a big fan of X EM but interested to see how they are on court. 

Im not sure if there is a high or not but since the 12 is coming in Dec this yr. They would have to push really hard to get 3 models in before it drops

Do you guys think the Kobe XI All Star will hit outlets?   Should I wait a while to drop in price a little bit or jump on it now?
Toronto area outlets randomly got all the All Star shoes DURING All Star Weekend at their retail prices. They shortly went on sale about a week or two after.

This is an outlier because All Star Weekend was in Toronto and Toronto does not have a NikeTown (just a small Nike running store) so they no where to place the All Star stuff other than outlets.

I'm sure they hit outlets. Almost every shoe including extremely hyped releases hit outlets in some form or another

Why is it a step down? Its just another option. The IX EM was a good alternative wasnt a big fan of X EM but interested to see how they are on court. 

Im not sure if there is a high or not but since the 12 is coming in Dec this yr. They would have to push really hard to get 3 models in before it drops
I meant like wouldn't you start by releasing the regular model, then release an elite model with better materials (flyknit, etc)  I understand it's another option, but seems weird to release all these elite flyknit then go to a model that has no flyknit and is considered non elite is all.

I meant like wouldn't you start by releasing the regular model, then release an elite model with better materials (flyknit, etc)  I understand it's another option, but seems weird to release all these elite flyknit then go to a model that has no flyknit and is considered non elite is all.
Nike summed up in one post

Your looking at it all wrong. 

FK is only " better" to snkrheads and the IX campaign was the same way....Elite to EM models. 

If the non- FK isnt for you dont worry there will be more FK models 

They did it with the 9's. I can see you point. I think there thoughts are to promote more sales with the higher end model first then bring out a cheaper option. Most people felt that the 9 EM's performed very well the only issue with them was the lack of great colorways. If you could buy a comparable shoe at a cheaper price people will. I'm just guessing why they would per say.

Got in my eulogys I copped on eBay last week for 170 shipped today , love the color way especially with the white lace swap.

Your looking at it all wrong. 

FK is only " better" to snkrheads and the IX campaign was the same way....Elite to EM models. 

If the non- FK isnt for you dont worry there will be more FK models 
more FK models is a good news, but will they release a Lakers colouway (just like some Kobe PE) ??

Back
Top Bottom