Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
tumblr_o3tck69mXT1v4r63bo1_400.gif
Dope! But you didn't want Jerry Bruckheimer's auto on a shoe also, he's made some good movies haha 

I went ahead and sent some shoes to Panini and paid to get them signed but would have much rather seen him in person to have that experience. Congrats

Dope! But you didn't want Jerry Bruckheimer's auto on a shoe also, he's made some good movies haha 

I went ahead and sent some shoes to Panini and paid to get them signed but would have much rather seen him in person to have that experience. Congrats
Damn, I had no idea you could send your items in to them. I'm always on there seeing if they have any new Kobe items since getting a 16x20 from them. Might have to consider sending a pair of shoes, depending on what he wears for his last pair, either that or the All Star games would be nice to have signed with an added inscription.

Damn, I had no idea you could send your items in to them. I'm always on there seeing if they have any new Kobe items since getting a 16x20 from them. Might have to consider sending a pair of shoes, depending on what he wears for his last pair, either that or the All Star games would be nice to have signed with an added inscription.
Yes sir, I sent in the Mamba Moment IX ID's

Here's where you can do it. It all depends on when their signing. Kobe has a signing in April. 

http://www.paniniauthentic.com/submityourown/

Yes sir, I sent in the Mamba Moment IX ID's

Here's where you can do it. It all depends on when their signing. Kobe has a signing in April. 

http://www.paniniauthentic.com/submityourown/
Thanks!
Mamba Moment wouldn't be bad either, his signings might get more scarce once he's done. I might have to consider that one as well.  Do you know if that price was just for one shoe signed or is that both?

Thanks!
Mamba Moment wouldn't be bad either, his signings might get more scarce once he's done. I might have to consider that one as well.  Do you know if that price was just for one shoe signed or is that both?
I'm not sure to be honest, sent both though haha

I'm not sure to be honest, sent both though haha
No worries, going to look into that for sure, the carbon fiber spot on the MM would be the perfect spot for him to sign.

I saw something on twitter a while back about this being some official Panini Authentic picture for Kobe, I imagine they'll have him signing these next month too and going on sale when he's done.

No worries, going to look into that for sure, the carbon fiber spot on the MM would be the perfect spot for him to sign.

I saw something on twitter a while back about this being some official Panini Authentic picture for Kobe, I imagine they'll have him signing these next month too and going on sale when he's done.
That's a dope photo! It's worth getting something figure skip getting 2-3 shoes and get something autographed by Kobe instead. 

That's limited for a Kobe XI thus far. Sorry cool boy. We can't all obtain the most limited exclusive stuff like you with ease 
Still limited if all those footlockers only get 1 size run each.
Nothing to be concerned about IMO. BHMs were a QS and looks the same on the FTL launch locator and you still could buy them right now even below retail. Plus the fact that a lot of people dont want these in this thread bec "they're too white". If you really want em you could get them. These will be my first 11s since I've been waiting for a white based kobe. I know I would get these with no problem. 

I really wonder if Nike will make a Kobe XI specified for his final NBA game next month. Knowing Nike, I wouldn't doubt if they did just to milk his final season and their line.

I really wonder if Nike will make a Kobe XI specified for his final NBA game next month. Knowing Nike, I wouldn't doubt if they did just to milk his final season and their line.

Knowing nike it will be a GR, a Nikeid, a pack or all of thee above lol

Kind of wish Kobe wore each of his 11 models for his last 11 games. Each model should be his favorite theme. IDK... Wishful thinking to see what his favorite themes are.

They'll do something. As nice as the mamba moments are, I hope they don't do something stupid like that again and include green in the shoe. It really made no sense mixed in with the purple.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom