Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
With all of us passing that leaves more for the real kobe fans.

You don‘t get it. There will always be a resell for these. They will gobble up with bots and etc. Unless Nike somehow does their own drawings, this will always be the case.

Plus, you don‘t speak for the 9,999 lurkers, or non internet peeps who fiend for Kobes.

The stuff that‘s here is just a fraction of reality.

This FTB pack will go because the models that people really do care about are coming back out. Look at the VIII themselves, colorway is a mystic purple and a very very popular model.

I agreee the CW overall is dull, but I doubt it will trump the "limiting" factor.

Say what you will, these will go quick.

Last edited:
You don‘t get it. There will always be a resell for these. They will gobble up with bots and etc. Unless Nike somehow does their own drawings, this will always be the case.

Plus, you don‘t speak for the 9,999 lurkers, or non internet peeps who fiend for Kobes.

The stuff that‘s here is just a fraction of reality.

No, I don't think you get it. :lol:

Every single one of them is releasing through SNKRS so I don't think we need to worry about bots.  Also its a fade to black how much more creative did yall want them to get?  Did you want more white and black pairs?  

Again I only care about the 9 and 11, they both look good to me.

FTB = Disappointment
Agreed.

The XIs are the best colorway to me.

Had a better chance of finding a gold unicorn then copping any of these kicks in the FTB pack so it's whatever. 
laugh.gif

I think I'm the only one who finds the FTB 9s ugly. Something about the color makes it off. The entire pack is a miss and lazy. Saving grace for me are the 4s and the Hyperdunks (might be the only one again).

IMO

2K4 = I think there was on OG whiteout
1 = 3rd best in the pack
2 = too similar to the preludes minus the accents
3 = 2nd best in the pack
Hyperdunk = similar to the Aston Martins (best non-Kobe; tied for best cw)
4 = best cw in the pack
5 = looks too generic, a darker swoosh maybe?
6 = similar to the blackouts
7 = already a bad model to begin with
8 = purp fades are def better
9 = color is off
10 = just not a good color for the shoe
11 = NikeID a blackout with gold swoosh (just wont be stitched though)

Last edited:
Every single one of them is releasing through SNKRS so I don't think we need to worry about bots.  Also its a fade to black how much more creative did yall want them to get?  Did you want more white and black pairs?  

Again I only care about the 9 and 11, they both look good to me.
I honestly dont care for the FTB theme. They should've went with something else, like unreleased PEs for every model. Or maybe a epilogue/postlude pack.

The last Kobe 10 HTM (Oreo) is reselling below $300.  I've seen the Race Car HTM sell for $340 on the bay (which is about $300 off the bay).

W/O knowing exact numbers regarding how 'limited' these are....I would take a shot and say they're in the same ballpark if they're releasing on SNKRS, and in some cases, a physical location (each shoe).  

I just don't see high resale on these FTBs.  If the resellers want to go nuts for em, have at it.  I know if I really liked these, and wanted a couple, I would just sit tight for a couple months.   Might be wrong, but I can see a point were these are struggling hard to fetch $300.

This whole pack is all 'hype' and 'limited' and zero 'wow.'  The Preludes and HTMs were 'hype', 'limited', and had 'wow.'

It's nice when a shoe can break necks, and are attention getters, along with being hyped and limited.   These struggle to do that IMO.  Most of these have the appeal of those Jordan 1 Cyber Mondays.

Last edited:
I think a big thing going for it is the short time period for releases. Hopefully some people go all out on the first few, then have to let the pockets cool down by the time those later ones come out. 

I wonder what retailers these are going to be at. I'm hoping some LA Nike stores get some.

Back
Top Bottom