Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
the preludes were a better pack overall

but i like the simplicity of this ftb concept

1 5 6 9 look the best to me

getting them all though

Once I got the alert that you quoted me, I expected nothing less.....
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quick question: just picked up the 4KB (first Kobe pickup since adidas Kobe in 2000) and want to know what's the consensus here... shoe trees in Kobe 11s?

Quick question: just picked up the 4KB (first Kobe pickup since adidas Kobe in 2000) and want to know what's the consensus here... shoe trees in Kobe 11s?
as long as the shoe trees aren't as strong as your will to resist buying any Kobes since 2000, you should be good 
happy.gif

The 2k4s were supposed to be kobes first signature.. But didn't he wear the 2k5s for a season before the 1s? Where are those? Or were those 2 the same season

The 2k4s were supposed to be kobes first signature.. But didn't he wear the 2k5s for a season before the 1s? Where are those? Or were those 2 the same season

Supposedly 2k4 was designed to be Kobes first sig but then the whole false accusation trial thing happened and it was turned into a team shoe. He was still with Nike since they didn't drop him, wore the 2k5 then they finally gave him his sig after

Supposedly 2k4 was designed to be Kobes first sig but then the whole false accusation trial thing happened and it was turned into a team shoe. He was still with Nike since they didn't drop him, wore the 2k5 then they finally gave him his sig after

Exactly. I'm sayin where they at? They even have the Hyperdunks

Same 5 stores are getting the Kobe's FTB according to Footlocker Launch Locator.  2 in Los Angeles, 1 in South Chicago, and 2 in New York.  Yay.. what it's like to live in those 3 cities must be nice, they get every shoe release  
tongue.gif

Same 5 stores are getting the Kobe's FTB according to Footlocker Launch Locator.  2 in Los Angeles, 1 in South Chicago, and 2 in New York.  Yay.. what it's like to live in those 3 cities must be nice, they get every shoe release  
tongue.gif
I live in LA and have the same chance as an eskimo in Alaska.....NONE

The Beverly Center FL is actually an auction house. I went for the Lebron X MVP raffle and the guy working there was telling me if I can beat his highest offer of $500 that he'd take care of me. He didn't come straight out and say it like that but he did in so many words

The Beverly Center FL is actually an auction house. I went for the Lebron X MVP raffle and the guy working there was telling me if I can beat his highest offer of $500 that he'd take care of me. He didn't come straight out and say it like that but he did in so many words
Yeah I'm sure there are some corrupt *** employee's in those centers too because they know they get every single hot limited release, I was just saying it must be nice to have a chance since that area is always likely to get limited releases in stores.  I just have to hope I can get lucky enough to cop my pairs via the SNKRS app based on how limited they are, at least I don't have to worry about taking off work to drive to my local HoH, unless the later models become more general (which I doubt).   They all say FCFS for the releases, so yeah GL with that especially in Laker Nation  
ohwell.gif

I'm just saying there isn't an absolute need for the 11 (for me). The 11's are cool yea, better maybe but I still love the 8's. I

In terms of it all, I will need to see how the XIs stack against the IV, V, VI, VIII.

I am excited and hope I won‘t be disappointed like the Xs.

tongue.gif

Fernando HoH in NY. #NeverForget 
laugh.gif

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=1963075

Back
Top Bottom