Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
The fade is on point up to the 6.
1, 4, 5, and 6 are best of the pack. Thought the 8s were ok until that close up pic.

Good luck to everyone trying for a pair from the pack. Keeping my fingers crossed for the Kobe/Jordan pack.

Was really hoping the 8's were gonna be sick, but nope.  Too similar to the Eulogies to justify spending another $200 on another pair of purple Kobes.  5s and 6s pretty dope though.  On another subject, I haven't been seeing people talk about those rumored older models on iD, anything new on that front, or was it just a rumor?

Also such a shame that 11 up there is suppose to be his last game shoe. They really couldn't come up with something better or more symbolic than that?
I agree..... unless Nike has something else planned along with these for his final game shoe? I was expecting an special ID option at least 
mean.gif

I would like to get the 9's just because I really love the model. The ones that I'm interested in are the 5 (probably GOAT model lol), 6, 8,9, and potentially the 11.

The 11 is cool but I feel like I already have something so similar to it. I really hope that it isn't his last game shoe. You know Nike knows the pack will sell regardless so I'm still expecting some sort of ID.

The 11's reminds me of these.

Back
Top Bottom