Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Man this draw thing is unreal. Lifetime I'm probably like 0/107. Every time I have other people enter for me too and still nothing. I can never get randomly selected for the yeezy sites on adidas either. On the other hand I see the same people "randomly" hit on most raffles. Doesn't make sense

Makes zero sense and Nike gives zero fuhs

Man this draw thing is unreal. Lifetime I'm probably like 0/107. Every time I have other people enter for me too and still nothing. I can never get randomly selected for the yeezy sites on adidas either. On the other hand I see the same people "randomly" hit on most raffles. Doesn't make sense

*bro hug*

Cause they have like 20 different Nike accounts. It's a guaranteed, safe chance.

Real question is who is gonna go for the FTB 7's lol. I am cuz I actually like the 7's but most people don't

Aesthetically speaking, I like the 7s but the comfort that they lack makes me avoid them no matter how amazing the colorway. I mean it's really, really bad LOL

Kobe 7 man:After a good while my big bangs finally broke in aswell as my Gold Medal pair but yea they hurt like a mother for a long *** time

Last edited:
Usially we know which ones are hyped so we cop asap. With the kobes it's been...weird. We thought the bhm were the most fire shoe but ended up being avail @ $127 or so. White horse was prob same hyped shoe but more limited. Achilles seems to be everyone's fav (idk why da hell why) and those sold out pretty much everywhere. Asg to me were the most "premium" out of all the colorways and those can still be had for under retail. Easters are trash and those will be down near bhm pricing if not even lower, nobody wants those. Avars will be available. Now the tinkers will be hyped and will sell out so those can be a safe retail buy.
where can the ASGs be had for under retail???

where can the ASGs be had for under retail???
jimmyjazz with code takeoff15 i think

Also i dont know what hes talking about achilles and emperors have been at most stores ive been to on my holiday tour of the states. Asg/bhm/purple been around. Bruce lee and easters plentiful but they new. 4kbs saw once, the day afyer release. Its always anecdotal evidence that gets spewed on NT. They either overhyped GR or cats is sleepin depending on if you like em or not

Last edited:
jimmyjazz with code takeoff15 i think

Also i dont know what hes talking about achilles and emperors have been at most stores ive been to on my holiday tour of the states. Asg/bhm/purple been around. Bruce lee and easters plentiful but they new. 4kbs saw once, the day afyer release. Its always anecdotal evidence that gets spewed on NT. They either overhyped GR or cats is sleepin depending on if you like em or not
yeah, jimmy jazz has selected sizes. achilles are still on nike website. not sure i agreed with poster. oh well

Back
Top Bottom