Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I called them about my cancellation and was essentially told, "Sorry bro, I have no clue why, you're not getting the sneaker". SMH

When I first called after my cancellation, the rep said "sorry, unfortunately there is nothing more we can do". The supervisor refused to even speak to me after multiple requests to speak to one. Didn't even offer me a code. The online chat the next day was 100x more productive.

There will probably be a restock on everything except the XI's. If they didn't offer anybody who was cancelled a guaranteed pair in the future that means no restock for those. What a damn shame.

remind me of magic in video game

494272-arch_rivals_013.png
Classic.

I still want the Eulogies but I have a feeling the price might drop a little more. I hope my patience will be worth it.

Is it safe to say there'll be no more redraws through SNKRS, or overall?
Seeing as how some peoples got cancelled

Ok so the photos i posted were real something threw me off with that ASG sole.

Here are fakes in hand not my link

Last edited:
Ok so the photos i posted were real something threw me off with that ASG sole.

Here are fakes hand not my link

No 3M swoosh, seems reps just dont have enough of the material or just forget to add it on most fakes. KB VIII BHM was one shoe that comes to mind

No 3M swoosh, seems reps just dont have enough of the material or just forget to add it on most fakes. KB VIII BHM was one shoe that comes to mind
Can tell right away those are fakes.  The shape gives it away.  They've gotten the weave down (kinda), but the shape gives it away.  Maybe I'm just obsessed with Kobes, but I could tell in .5 secs those are fake.

Last edited:
Can tell right away those are fakes.  The shape gives it away.  They've gotten the weave down (kinda), but the shape gives it away.  Maybe I'm just obsessed with Kobes, but I could tell in .5 secs those are fake.
I don't currently own any kobes but can tell they are fake. Way too puffy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom