Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
These look quiet simple but I gotta say I love that sleek silouhette, for once they didnt put that tumor on the right side of the shoe

Wow, while they aren't terrible by any means, they are a huge let down. It looks like a shoe they just slapped kobes name on not something made for him. Might be skipping these like I did the X.

That red flyknit pair looks dope. I like that the midsole is a lil bit see-through too. These have alot of potential imo

I've never had a problem with any of my lunarlon insoles squeaking.

The 9 is a little better, but If I wear my 8's to the gym I'll put Jordan 2012 zoom inserts

definitely only seen fakes so far except maybe these

kobe-11-purple-gs.jpg
kobe-11-purple-gs-1.jpg
kobe-11-purple-gs-3.jpg

including this masterpiece
sick.gif

TB24X76hVXXXXcFXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!1958027848.jpg

Cant wait for Reveal tomorrow!

Last edited:
The gs pair looks ok and all of the others I seen are corny. Nike im very disappointed! The mamba deserves better especially for his last worn shoe. [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

If these are anything like the 8's i'm in..

I hated the 'boat' like feeling of the 10's.. didn't feel as confident with cuts, drives etc.

Last edited:
definitely only seen fakes so far except maybe these
including this masterpiece:x
TB24X76hVXXXXcFXXXXXXXXXXXX_!!1958027848.jpg

Cant wait for Reveal tomorrow!

I can only hope that Nike has pulled the biggest coup ever and these are not the actual XI's...not the worst sneakers, but just not what I was expecting...

I'm trying to keep hope up and not be too judgemental

These look like that have quite a bit of similarities with the 8 and 9 which makes me happy.  The 9 EM to me might be the best performance bball shoe ever, and the 8 was pretty damn good also and holds a special place in my heart (besides that pos tongue, so annoying).  As far as colorways, I see potential.  Either way, nike is shockingly dropping the base model price to 160 and it looks like it'll prob perform really well, im f'in in. 

Last edited:
Idk why people vouch for that dude.

These sneaker blogs are like weathermen.

Some of y'all really still think all these pics we've seen are mentality's or fakes??

Let's be real, all these pics are the Kobe XI

Some of y'all really still think all these pics we've seen are mentality's or fakes??

Let's be real, all these pics are the Kobe XI

This^^^

Same thing happens every year. Everyone hates the initial pictures then nike starts dropping colorways and everyone hops on board

^ not completely true. The X wasn't very well received outside of HTM and flyknit. Everything hit discount pretty quickly even the low Flyknit GR's.

That would not have been the case with the 9 or 8.

I have to admit there was a turn for the 9 low for me. I felt the CW's sucked overall for non elite's. No turn happened with the X and I hated it from the leaks and still hate it now.

Both have been majorly disappointing and a big downhill turn from the 8 and that trend has continued. Not just in the Kobe line but Lebron and KD line as well. It was as if they hit a peak the year the Kobe 8 dropped along with the Lebron X.

if this is the XI I like it more than the X but not enough to buy more than a single pair. I went from wanting 10 cw's of the 8 and copping 5. Chasing all the elites with the 9 and ending up with 2 and a very discounted pair of the low em easters and finally I have a single pair of the X because it was 50% off.

Downward trend. I'm sure some people will turn on the XI but I guess we will find out exactly how many later today.

As for that Tinker Rumor, I believe it was shown on Twitter via Dino.

Back
Top Bottom