Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
I think its going to be fine, it's just anytime they try a new traction pattern I get nervous. The rubber compound seemed to be more like the Xs, so outdoor use is pregnant a no go.
Thats ok with me, I live in ohio, we get about 3 days a year to play outside. Ive got old beaters for such occasions 

Thats ok with me, I live in ohio, we get about 3 days a year to play outside. Ive got old beaters for such occasions 

Not sure how it spellchecked my 'probably' to 'pregnant' but I guess that's what I get for writing while driving. Anyways, you'll be happy if you liked the 9s, the 10s felt a little stiff and higher off the ground. These felt lower and the flyknit isn't as hard.

in for those icons. Looks like a streamlined Glove, and while I appreciate the bulkiness of that shoe, it's cool to have this option for sleekness.

Plus the simple black and white cw you can't really go wrong with. Really lets the lines of the shoe speak.

Translation of the Instagram caption
Code:
New Nike Kobe XI Hyper Grape the first color collection in junior sizes only 35 runs 5 to 40 24segons
Shoes in picture are GS

Last edited:
y'all clearly don't know what photo perspective is right?

First though........I'm in trouble cuz these are fire. Glad they are GS cuz I would cop them. I have the blackouts, moonwalkers, and fades and would still cop these.

Wasn't there a colorway sheet a few pages back that showed a purple colorway for both men and GS sizes?

Back
Top Bottom