Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Everybody talking about the FTB while I'm just here waiting on pics of the white/multi pair on the release calendar

I wouldnt worry too much about, that date makes no sense. 

Someone mentioned it was/is a placeholder, which makes sense

These are the next KBXI releasing 

Ya I suggested it was a place holder (I got no inside) just because I've seen it before.

I wouldn't hold my breath for multicolour.

I thought the Kobe 1 was going to be white...?

Supposedly a "blurry picture" of the ZK1 FTB...?
^ So will this all black pair just be regular retro release now that the "sail/sail" ZK1 leaked?

No. This one has sail snakeskin. Look again my friend.
nerd.gif
My fault, your right, its a different pair.
^ Makes more sense with this leaked image if the models are to "Fade to Black"

My All Stars just arrived yesterday from OSKicks. The little details that they put into the tongue and the shoe overall is pretty cool. First pair of XIs for me.

I also took a "Mamba Mastery" group shot of my Nike Kobe ASG shoes and just thought I'd share. Included the Huarache 2K4s and 2K5s as well.

View media item 1924142
[emoji]128077[/emoji] [emoji]128077[/emoji]

These things are starting to be a problem, and im starting to get backlogged. Still need Emperors on discount, those Eulogys are a must, and the Brucies are a must, I just hope I dont have to grab them right away.

I wasnt in the shoe game very much for a few of the models in the FTB pack, so Im not as excited as some of you about it, but its cool they are doing it. Knowing myself i'll end trying to pick up one or two pairs, but I hope they wont be difficult for others to grab. I may have missed it, is it known that the IX will be a high?

Yes the IX will be a high bc on the description page it listed the X and XI specifically as lows.

With that pic of the black ZK1, maybe it's like air jordan 1-30 pack that was gifted to him, the public gets the fade to black and Kobe gets a special reverse fade to white or something. I mean this is Nikes time to shine with the Kobe Bryant retirement party. Literally, a multibillion dollar footwear giant is gonna celebrate one of their most iconic signed athletes... they're gonna go out with a bang. This is what my post about the orange getting squeezed was about lol

The yellow on the jacket might be too light
Yea you're probably right. I don't have much yellow in my wardrobe to begin with, passing on the BL's, but something like this wouldn't be bad either even if the yellows don't match up 100%

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom