Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Yes I understand the color way exists, but it doesn't prove its the Easter color way. Why would they put a skull on the back of an Easter shoe
What proof do you need for it to labeled the "easter" cw lol 

It doesnt have to look like a cadbury egg to be an easter shoe. 

Metta is only on a one year deal and was brought back to mentor Randle..also a veteran presence in the locker room

waste of money and spot for the Lakers roster :smh: Lakers should've donated that $$ to "Wounded Warrior Project" and for the good cause NOT for a dude just a benchwarmer collecting check for nothing :smh:

waste of money and spot for the Lakers roster :smh: Lakers should've donated that $$ to "Wounded Warrior Project" and for the good cause NOT for a dude just a benchwarmer collecting check for nothing :smh:

Bruh..lakers weren't going anywhere this year and his 1.5mil contract ain't ish...wasted roster spot? Sacre/Kelly...won't drag this on so we can agree to disagree.

Back to the XIs

Ended up returning my ndc pair of eulogies and buying off eBay for 179...saved 37 bucks

Passing on both of those debated Easters

Any pics of the Bruce Lee's with black laces? I know they gotta look better with black laces...

Bruh..lakers weren't going anywhere this year and his 1.5mil contract ain't ish...wasted roster spot? Sacre/Kelly...won't drag this on so we can agree to disagree.

Back to the XIs

Ended up returning my ndc pair of eulogies and buying off eBay for 179...saved 37 bucks

Passing on both of those debated Easters
This sums it up perfectly 
smokin.gif

damn,,,that is something to keep for life
nerd.gif
Yeah I have a signed Kobe jersey that is in a display case that I purchased. Getting a signed pair of sneakers from Kobe at a game that he actually wore is a once in a lifetime chance. That kid is super blessed.

In this month's Kobe releases...

There's a sneaker titled after a speech someone gives about a person after they pass away (Eulogy).

An Easter sneaker with a skull on the back of it.  (Nothing says 'Happy Easter' like a skull)

And a sneaker whose colorway references a costume in a movie titled 'Game of Death.'

Someone's a cheery soul.

Last edited:
I think cuz this guy said "egg hunt" everyone assumed they are the Easter cw 
Just for future reference nice kicks, kicks on fire, and sole collector don't know **** most of their info they get from us here on NT you coulda called those barcelona and they all woulda been calling them that too
Repped. 

I think Complex owns them all and the same info just gets re-hashed until something sticks. No creditable info is provided from most blogs sadly. 

i thought the easters had volt and court purple on them i dont see either color on it
All Stars apparently have Violet, Last Emperors say they have Court Purple, and Eulogy say University Gold, I think these phantom colors are considered part of the sole in certain lighting, at least that's what I've gathered from my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom