Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
nice video and amazing seats 
pimp.gif

Yea pure bs, htm means it's collaborative design by the 3 designers right? if your the one designing the shoes then that is not htm lol
All the colors and options were curated by HTM, each getting their own shoe. That's why their pitching the "Collaborate with HTM" meaning they give you the options, you make the final decision. I actually think it pretty cool though I was a bit disappointed with Tinker's option son the Air Max 1. But the 95 and 2014 are on point. 

I know......and I literally said that doesn't matter. I just like the shoe. I don't think you understood me. There is a legit HTM ID option for various air maxes. It's almost the same as the original release but you can slightly change it. My point was I wanted them to do that for the 9. Foolio
I don't think any of those 3 running models have had original HTM releases prior to these NikeiD options though. Like bdrake25 said, each guy picked the NikeiD options for 1 silhouette, but no one is getting to customize an original HTM colorway that previously released. Either way, I agree that it'd be awesome if the HTM Kobe 9s could be customized via iD options. Guess we can dream.

I can see the HTM being on iD once Kobe officially retires. If not right away, it'll happen down the road.

Air Max Day they had to bring the heat with those HTM. Thinking about pulling the trigger on the AM 2016 M iD since Kobe XI iD are looking subpar for the money

man, insane tampering of copy right and trademark logos. lol

pretty soon, gonna slap on stickers like: Kobe VIII drop in soles, and Kobe VI lace. aem intake, tein spring.

dudes out their ironing their shoes to get the toe area down. lol chamber toe modifications

man, insane tampering of copy right and trademark logos. lol

pretty soon, gonna slap on stickers like: Kobe VIII drop in soles, and Kobe VI lace. aem intake, tein spring.

dudes out their ironing their shoes to get the toe area down. lol chamber toe modifications

Its their shoes,they pay for them

Hey guys, looking to purchase a pair of XIs. I'm a 10 in flyknit racers, was wondering what size I should get in these? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom