Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Anybody receive their BLs from Nike yet? I used my work address but my home zip code so they didn't get delivered to my job, gotta go to ups to pick up. |I
I was ready to see them in person!!

Anybody receive their BLs from Nike yet? I used my work address but my home zip code so they didn't get delivered to my job, gotta go to ups to pick up.
tired.gif

I was ready to see them in person!!
Supposed to be coming today for me, UPS already came earlier to the office but they weren't there, might be on a later truck because they still say Out for Delivery, otherwise the UPS guy ran off with my shoes or something.

imagine the guy who get all but the XIs you know hes going to pay big money for them. This will play out just like the prelude pack for most people. 

If I was a Kobe fan I would just buy older models that he actually wore and have history attached to them not a blank slate shoe. 
I agree. As a fan, none of the shoes in the pack are more appealing than the original releases IMO –except for the Kobe XI FTB. I think I need those lol.

Last edited:
The XI Fade to Black coming on his last day to SNKRs? Will I need to sign up for a drawing on SNKRS or how does that work? Thanks guys. 

Okay I read up on the drawing process. I see the shoe release date, but I don't see when they will let you sign up for it, does anyone have information on that, or typically when do they let you sign up for a drawing? Week before? Days Before? 

Okay I read up on the drawing process. I see the shoe release date, but I don't see when they will let you sign up for it, does anyone have information on that, or typically when do they let you sign up for a drawing? Week before? Days Before? 
Its just a small window of time that its open for, not sure when they'll open it, maybe that day but its usually open for like an hour.

If I return an online order from FootLocker to a store but I paid with PayPal, will I get cash or a gift card?

If I happen to land those 1's today I want cash money from the return.

Back
Top Bottom