Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
nerd.gif

The FTB 11 has been on the FTL calendar for a couple weeks now.
RD is 4-13 kobes last game

I actually think Nike should release tons of FTB XI's since people are obviously going to buy them anyway. They can sell it for a higher price and it's still going to be a win considering the fact that it's the last pair that he's going to play in. Resellers, and fans are going to go after it no matter what

Interestingly, the FTL launch locator hasn't put the FTB XI locations up yet, so there's still hope that it will actually be more of a GR (that is my hope at least).

The FTB 11 has been on the FTL calendar for a couple weeks now.
RD is 4-13 kobes last game

Interestingly, the FTL launch locator hasn't put the FTB XI locations up yet, so there's still hope that it will actually be more of a GR (that is my hope at least).
perhaps it will be bigger numbers than the other FTB but not the same numbers as all the GR's. Hopefully FTL.com releases them

I haven't purchased a single pair of 11's yet. Have they been hard to get otherwise? I mean I saw White Horse and ASG on the shelves when I randomly walked by a HoH. What has been the limited 11's?

Yea I think if anything the 11's will be he most limited.  When they first announced the release dates they had the 11's as a Nike Draw shoe until they updated all the releases to that method.  

perhaps it will be bigger numbers than the other FTB but not the same numbers as all the GR's. Hopefully FTL.com releases them

I hope they put it up on the launch locator soon so I can determine if I can waste a potential W in the draw on the 8,9, 10s lol

It'll probably be like the Masterpiece IX. Most on NT ate (I passed) when the rest of the Preludes were an L fest.

Last edited:
honestly, if its gonna be the same 4 locations around the country, I wouldn't expect numbers to vary that much. Just thought maybe since shiek or whatever is getting them that maybe theres more of the 11's. 

MP 9's were the first colorway and initiation of the model, I'm sure MP 9's had a higher production. 

Last edited:

I haven't purchased a single pair of 11's yet. Have they been hard to get otherwise? I mean I saw White Horse and ASG on the shelves when I randomly walked by a HoH. What has been the limited 11's?
i think the limited release ones, like ASG and white horse are harder to find and you are going to pay 10-15% over retail minimum. if you saw them at HoH, i think they have to have extreme sizes available only....big or small

honestly, if its gonna be the same 4 locations around the country, I wouldn't expect numbers to vary that much. Just thought maybe since shiek or whatever is getting them that maybe theres more of the 11's. 

MP 9's were the first colorway and initiation of the model, I'm sure MP 9's had a higher production. 

FTB XI will be his final game shoe so it can be said will have a higher production haha :nerd:

I hope you're right. Would love to put the FTB 11 with his last game date next to my Draft Day Kobes. Beginning and End.

You probably have a better chance than any of us getting lucky on the draw
wink.gif
. I'll take the iDs, probably one with the gold shozoku on the tongue and one with black. Finally can use that discount code.

I agree though, he should have had something special, more than just this black/gold motif they are doing. But I can't complain if they are able to replicate very closely.
Lol I hope your right! Not really though I hope that everyone who wants these can get them. The FTB 11 is only desirable to me because of what it represents. However, it will take a lot of steam out of that pair if he doesn't wear them. I hear you though, they are pretty close to an ID so worst case is get the ID. ​

they should just make the entire shoe ID-able to the same exact fashion. Like how they let us ID his other shoe in an identical fashion (i think it was the mamba moment 9's or something).

Back
Top Bottom