Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Dang why is the back of the right Black Space crooked?  

Hope that's a one off lemon, but how did they miss that?  And how are they gonna promote the shoe like that? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Dang why is the back of the right Black Space crooked?  

Hope that's a one off lemon, but how did they miss that?  And how are they gonna promote the shoe like that? :rofl:  

I wouldn't buy a crocked pair if it was on deep discount.
I've seen the black horse @ ftl and its the same thing crocked heel with peeling swoosh. Quality is just bad.

Reading is fundamental - try it! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I never even implied what people should or shouldn't wear it's actually the opposite but good try [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

a check you pm bro.

These Kobes are nice tho.

I ended up getting 20% off of some Flu Games in Nike LA yesterday but they didn't give me this card. They just scanned it. It came out to $165 and some change.

How did you get the 20% off? What did they scan? How long the discount is good for?

I want to cop the black space at nike store if they would give me 20% off.

I just strolled around NTNY and wasn't offered any 20% discount coupon...anyone in NYC had any luck? maybe i had to ask someone? or discount is just taken at check out?

I wouldn't buy a crocked pair if it was on deep discount.
I've seen the black horse @ ftl and its the same thing crocked heel with peeling swoosh. Quality is just bad.
Whats with that?  The USA's are kind of weird in the back too, which turned me off.  They'd have to be real cheap for me to consider them.

How did you get the 20% off? What did they scan? How long the discount is good for?

I want to cop the black space at nike store if they would give me 20% off.
I just strolled around NTNY and wasn't offered any 20% discount coupon...anyone in NYC had any luck? maybe i had to ask someone? or discount is just taken at check out?
The employee at NTLA, the grove, scanned a 20% for me while I was checking out. I had no idea I was even receiving a discount until he said the price. 

I thought I was just lucky and met a cool employee lol. I'm not sure when it ends.

Last edited:
If its "qs" you can't used till after 30 days or 2 weeks after i forget but other than that you can use on anything.

If they say otherwise claim to call cooperate lol I used to be a manager for FTL so I know lol

went to the nike store today and got the mambacurial 11 em and the black horse

both 20% off with the store bonus card

I'm going to nike Portland tomorrow to check and see if they are doing that over here. I'm hoping they do but I'm almost hoping they don't. I don't really need to cop anything at the moment but I will be compelled to pick a couple things up they are doing that.

Back
Top Bottom