Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
So can you order the Barcas or dark horses from any FTL store? There's no HOH near me in Va and I haven't seen them on shelves at all.

Quote:
So can you order the Barcas or dark horses from any FTL store? There's no HOH near me in Va and I haven't seen them on shelves at all.
Just go to your local FTL, bring up the shoes on your phone on the FTL website, towards the bottom on the page there will be a store barcode. You show this to them so they can locate and order you the shoes. Just like you the closest HOH is in Tysons corner 2 hours away from me but just go to your closest location.
How do you do this?
See above!

Worn once FTB Kobe XI for DS Yeezy 350 V2 Blk/White?
Fair trade? Who adds and how much?

I could never trade the FTB Kobe XI if I had them. As a basketball and Kobe fan, I just wouldn't be able to do it - I'm a sucker for sentimental value. Grails. 

Last edited:
Hell no. FTBs are on another level compared to trash *** yeezys.

The last shoes worn by a legendary player during a historic last game.

Versus some moccasins designed by a bum *** rapper currently going through a mental break down.
LMFAO you roasted him for no reason hahahahah, but yeah go for the FTB 

If anyone on this thread is comparing Kobe to Kanye.  Ummm...  Kanye has had quite an impact on kids. I will give that credit.  But true-sneakerheads.  We're talking apples and oranges. I love Kobes.  I can post pics to prove it, but I'm not about that.  

I have no interest in that bum (Kanye), but I can acknowledge he had has an impact on young minds. Fools.  Jordan, Kobe, James....

I agree with Nike. 

This is about athletes.  Not  pop-stars.  

Last edited:
Damn. If I hit up FTL will they go off of the sites price or can I somehow get the tag price in the pics when I stock locate?

If anyone on this thread is comparing Kobe to Kanye.  Ummm...  Kanye has had quite an impact on kids. I will give that credit.  But true-sneakerheads.  We're talking apples and oranges. I love Kobes.  I can post pics to prove it, but I'm not about that.  

I have no interest in that bum (Kanye), but I can acknowledge he had has an impact on young minds. Fools.  Jordan, Kobe, James....

I agree with Nike. 

This is about athletes.  Not  pop-stars.  
i would agree kanye changed the culture on 1s, making them more popular than they already were, and made people wear all these outfits with skinny jeans and jordan 1s, i mean i fall victim to it lol

I went to FTL HOH in Beaverton tonight. I'm very lucky to have my girl with me to talk reason into me lol. I was going to buy two innovations and the elite barcas to top it off.

Ended up walking out with an innovation and picked up a Jason Mark's kit for $115 out the door (had $20 dollar rewards coupon).

Would say that the guy with the V2 Black/White would need throw ~ $150 on top depending on condition. Having said that, from the point of view of a person that owns both, I'd never trade/sell my XI FTB's (can't say the same for any of my V2 350s.)

Hit up ftl this morning after work and decided to get the Barcas over the Dark Horses(hopefully that wasn't a mistake). Apparently, military disco is no good on QS releases. For $105 shipped I ain't trippin though.

Back
Top Bottom