Official Kobae XI thread

Pale horse vs Ghost of Christmas past

• Pale Horse

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • GOCP

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Just picked up these Midnight Navy beauties up at my local outlet in NJ.

View media item 2324042
I took a quick shot with my mobile phone and it makes them appear to be purple but in actuality they are really a nice navy blue with gold swoosh & logo.

Last edited:
The market has really died on these shoes. I can't get rid of some of mine for the life of me lol

And that's cause I only wore them each twice..

Last edited:

I took a quick shot with my mobile phone and it makes them appear to be purple but in actuality they are really a nice navy blue with gold swoosh & logo.
Which NJ outlet were you at?

How much were they at the outlets? I think I need more of the XIs before I try at the AD 

Anywhere I can find the Bruce Lees online for retail or lower? Decided to use my Bruce Lee 9s as my hooping shoe, so I'm trying to get the BL 11s to replace them for my casual sneaks.

everyone remember to report.

While on the subject, how many complaints before ebay takes action. Always wondered this.

And FYI, NDC has Black Space for $160, so keep en eye out for their clearance promo code when they have it again since there was one last week (but that might have been exclusive for the sneakersteal/kicksdeal sites?)

Last edited:

NIiiice. How much were they?

The market has really died on these shoes. I can't get rid of some of mine for the life of me lol

I feel your pain. It's hard to get a decent price for a VNDS shoe that released in the past few years if there are DS pairs available.
A VNDS is usually a much better deal imo.

Last edited:

There was a market for the 11s? All of them were generally easy to cop if you wanted a pair with the exception of the FTB 11. 

Wondering what happened to that 11 "glove?'  Anybody have info?  Nike doesn't usually take down iD of a model until the last of the line drops.  11 iD is still up.  Anybody have info on the glove release?

NYC?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom