OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

yeah i did that the second time, not as a precaution, i just did for convinience

but for some reason whatever in my cart & along with the code disappeared

thanks for the advice tho
Sometimes it's cause it logs you out of your account, if you sign in then what you had in your previous cart should pop back up.

So quick question... I got my MC pair in my locker and cart. If I apply my code can I just keep it there and I'm good? Or should I add something random and delete to keep the code applied to my account? I finally landed a code and don't wanna lose it lmao
No if you already have it applied to a product (your kobe iDs) then you can just keep it on those, as long as you have placed it on any product then it will stay on your account until you actually use it.

LOL..Sorry bout that....i was responding to a question. there was a few cats on here talking bout how the MC upper option wasnt a option anymore and they were all bein cancelled...lol

I'm starting to strongly believe I'm screwed on a MC pair now... #teamglitch would've been nice but got damn I'm struggling now lol

as for now, im happy the MC is "sold out" cause it was an "EASY COP" for me.. just makes mine just more unique/rare!!!!!

see sig. :lol:

i know i know.. ill show myself out

LelBron-The-Office.gif

jk though, im sure they'll be back. Nike knows they can make tons of money on these

Last edited:
as for now, im happy the MC is "sold out" cause it was an "EASY COP" for me.. just makes mine just more unique/rare!!!!!

see sig.
laugh.gif

i know i know.. ill show myself out

LelBron-The-Office.gif

jk though, im sure they'll be back. Nike knows they can make tons of money on these
cant beleive i waited them out, i had no coupons :/

When you get that "your NikeID order is almost finished" email, and you open it and it's for a pair of lunarglide IDs you ordered for wifey almost a month ago :\

Last edited:
Any1 elses locker not show any of your Saved ID shoes? 0.o like theyre there but the little images of the shoe dont shoe up on the left anymore

i put in my order 1h after release, no glitch nothing fishy, nike took my money right away and now im being told by the rep that they will let me know soon if im good or if it will be canceled. And people who ordered a day later are already getting  finishing touches emails and tracking numbers. SMH

i put in my order 1h after release, no glitch nothing fishy, nike took my money right away and now im being told by the rep that they will let me know soon if im good or if it will be canceled. And people who ordered a day later are already getting  finishing touches emails and tracking numbers. SMH
Did you order MC or black/grey? 

Back
Top Bottom