OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Did anyone that is getting the "Finishing Touch E-mails" use a promo code?

when this all started a rep told me, "you can't use a discount code on nikeid"

............................................................................................................................................................................................of course, i did anyway............
used 10% on my being built MC

Here's a crazy solution....... Why don't y'all just WAIT?????
im not sweating it but it makes no sense, why wouldnt they fulfill orders in chronological way? Also im gonna be out pretty much the whole month on august so i hope they dont delay the order cos i wouldn't be able to receive the package...

Ordered on July 1st and received "almost finished" e-mails on the 7th.

So glad I took the plunge early on.  Hoping MCs restock soon and everyone is happy.

im not sweating it but it makes no sense, why wouldnt they fulfill orders in chronological way? Also im gonna be out pretty much the whole month on august so i hope they dont delay the order cos i wouldn't be able to receive the package...
How do you know this is even what's happening? Do not listen to these "expert" NT'ers in here. They know nothing

Talked to a nike rep about my order of all 3 colors, they have started my order a few days ago.. They are suppose to ship out the 1st week in Aug

Got my tracking this morning as well, scheduled delivery 7/14

June 30 - Received order

July 2 - Started

July 7 - Finishing

July 8 - Shipped

MC upper w/ white sole & metallic silver swoosh

I'm in the same boat as you fam, ordered the first day it released (legit pair) and have yet to receive any e-mails.

Same here. Now im actually annoyed. People are having their pairs shipped and we still haven't even been told if our pairs are being built.

Same here. Now im actually annoyed. People are having their pairs shipped and we still haven't even been told if our pairs are being built.
Have you checked your status on NDC recently?  I was in the same boat as you guys for a whole week.  I still haven't received any started email but my pair says build in progress as of about 4 PM yesterday

I'm in the same boat as you fam, ordered the first day it released (legit pair) and have yet to receive any e-mails.

Haven't been in here in a few days but people's pairs are shipping already? :wow:

I ordered on release date like an hour after they went live and have only received a confirmation email thus far. Can't even check the status on NDC because the only order I have in my history is a return :rolleyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom