OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i feel like they will add another FK color to ID. probably red or something similar. 

Grey and Black just too plain for me ever since ive been spoiled with the multi-color option.

Finally rocked my Kobe 9 multicolor flyknit ID's today and talk about head turning,stares and compliments galore lol.They were straight show stoppers.Felt like the man of year and I swear I heard someone superman is in the building lol.

1 of the dopest shoes ever imo.

Yeah. It really sounded like they thought I gave the code to someone else, when I didn't at all. Dude had the nerve to tell me my email got hacked and someone stole it via email hack. Man, I'm so tired of the Nike runaround. Use your legit codes while you have them NT Fams. Sounds like they're going to cut out promo codes soon.

I asked the manager why the promo code isn't tied to the account it was provided to. That's all they have to do, then degenerates like Danny Liang in Chicago can't use other people's codes.

@DLiang :nerd:

Yeah. It really sounded like they thought I gave the code to someone else, when I didn't at all. Dude had the nerve to tell me my email got hacked and someone stole it via email hack. Man, I'm so tired of the Nike runaround. Use your legit codes while you have them NT Fams. Sounds like they're going to cut out promo codes soon.

I asked the manager why the promo code isn't tied to the account it was provided to. That's all they have to do, then degenerates like Danny Liang in Chicago can't use other people's codes.
@DLiang
nerd.gif
Hilarious, nike reps are snitching on who used codes now.

My mc's fit slightly looser than my EM ids after comparing the two.

Length is the same

Last edited:
AWWW MAN!...SMH...why didnt i think to write "Masterpiece" or "Masterpiece Low" under the tongue for my personal ID on my MCs Lows to match the "Masterpice" High?..SMH?.....that would of been perfect IMO!.....is there anyone out there who did do that by chance?...man i wish i wouldve..

Semi mad that my code got jacked, but my wallet is also happy that I didn't buy an ID that I'd be fooling myself into thinking it would be a good substitute for my MC woes. But seriously Solemartyr is a *****.

AWWW MAN!...SMH...why didnt i think to write "Masterpiece" or "Masterpiece Low" under the tongue for my personal ID on my MCs Lows to match the "Masterpice" High?..SMH?.....that would of been perfect IMO!.....is there anyone out there who did do that by chance?...man i wish i wouldve..

You can only use 8 characters max on the Kobe 9 iD.

My mc's fit slightly looser than my EM ids after comparing the two.

Length is the same
This was the same for me with the hyper grapes. First wear they were real snug and length was good. After a few wears they weren't as snug.

You can only use 8 characters max on the Kobe 9 iD.

Oh duh..smh..thats right!..lol..well that makes me feel better i guess?..thanx bro!..

Hey did any of you see sumone had a pair of MCs sz 13 on eBay that just sold for $610 shipped!....SMH..whats funny is sum moron with 2 feedback placed the winning bid with seconds left..lol..that fool wont pay!..BET!.. now im debating on listing 1 of my 2 pairs?...Hmmm?..lol

Back
Top Bottom