OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
When I got the twitter alert. I was standing on the top step of a ladder and just quickly made my color selections with no dambs given about my safety or even if I got the original color layout right how I wanted it. all I know I was able to get my confirmation. I'm not missing out on my pair this time around.

qvc-ladder-commercial-fail-o.gif

Jk, Congrats.

Last edited:

They started making my shoes today. 

Good feeling when you get that email.
Damn already. I'm not going to feel good until I get that email. Did you order on the first batch or were you one of the stragglers throughout the day?

Anyone have a picture of glow swoosh white bottoms without glow on. Personal pictures not ndc pictures?
I ordered these yesterday but man I want the wolf grey sole and wolf grey swoosh.
that's what I ordered but I'm the opposite of u I keep 2nd guessing myself on glows I wanna say I saw a pic a long time ago without glow that made me not feel em as much as I did, but when they came back up yesterday I didn't even play around cuz I knew what was up as soon as I seen qs and I didn't even try the glow swoosh and jus went with my instincts from the pics I seen. Everything was cool till I saw that glow swoosh shot after I already ordered and was like damn lol

that's what I ordered but I'm the opposite of u I keep 2nd guessing myself on glows I wanna say I saw a pic a long time ago without glow that made me not feel em as much as I did, but when they came back up yesterday I didn't even play around cuz I knew what was up as soon as I seen qs and I didn't even try the glow swoosh and jus went with my instincts from the pics I seen. Everything was cool till I saw that glow swoosh shot after I already ordered and was like damn lol
Feels me too. I'm thinking the glow on the swoosh and logo will look like my Lebron XI Gator King posite material. Damn I could have lived with that.

White Swoosh and White soles. I was contemplating it at the time. Volt heel tab.

Should have just ordered two different version but was already ordering a black upper and grey upper along with the MC's.

Yea man I'm on #TeamUndecidedWhenMCOptionCameBack

Well you know what at least you got a clean pair regardless. Some people missed out twice.

Got a response from a Nike rep today. 

"Thanks for getting to us about not being able to order the multicolored Kobe IX Elite Lows. I know exactly how you feel because I missed my shot at the first run of them and yesterday. 

They option may come back again in the future so I'd recommend checking at the times NIKEiD gets restocked for their daily allotment, rather than regular launch times. NIKEiD updates with their daily stock levels between 12-1 pm Pacific time, not at 8 am Eastern like our launches. The majority of NIKEiD restocks occur on Mondays for the weekly limits around 5 pm Pacific time too. If you check around those time, that's your best bet at getting the hard-to-land NIKEiD products in the future.

Thanks for being a Nike.com member and good luck on the multicolors if they get restocked again in the future!

Sincerely,

Josh
Nike.com"

I bolded/underlined some info I felt was important. Lol at the HARD TO LAND NIKE ID PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE. Seems like he slipped there or what? QS Nike ID confirmed.

thoughts?

Last edited:
I wish I would have seen that glow swoosh and heel before I ordered. Was torn between that and metallic silver. Oh well.

If they come back I'll order another pair.

When I got the twitter alert. I was standing on the top step of a ladder and just quickly made my color selections with no dambs given about my safety or even if I got the original color layout right how I wanted it. all I know I was able to get my confirmation. I'm not missing out on my pair this time around.
Repped for being on top of a ladder when ordering. Lol.
I was in a barber chair when I ordered my pair with a dying phone. Got lucky.

Does someone have both wave rider pics of the wolf grey / wolf grey and the glow without glow? I wanna make sure made the right choice even tho there nothing I can do about it anyways lol

Last edited:

"Thanks for getting to us about not being able to order the multicolored Kobe IX Elite Lows. I know exactly how you feel because I missed my shot at the first run of them and yesterday. 

They option may come back again in the future so I'd recommend checking at the times NIKEiD gets restocked for their daily allotment, rather than regular launch times. NIKEiD updates with their daily stock levels between 12-1 pm Pacific time, not at 8 am Eastern like our launches. The majority of NIKEiD restocks occur on Mondays for the weekly limits around 5 pm Pacific time too. If you check around those time, that's your best bet at getting the hard-to-land NIKEiD products in the future.

Thanks for being a Nike.com member and good luck on the multicolors if they get restocked again in the future!

Sincerely,

Josh
Nike.com"

I bolded/underlined some info I felt was important.

thoughts?
Its all hearsay. Yesterday I was told by 3 reps that the MC would restock at noon today while the whole time Nikes twitter was saying they sold out. I'm starting to believe Nike tells their reps to have fun messing with us cuz no one there is on the same page

Sincerely,

Josh
Nike.com"

I bolded/underlined some info I felt was important. Lol at the HARD TO LAND NIKE ID PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE. Seems like he slipped there or what? QS Nike ID confirmed.

thoughts?
I'm pretty sure Josh does not know more than the official Nike twitter person...

I was just able to check out again.  Glow swoosh and white outsole.  Had it in my cart and decided to try checking out.  Hope it doesn't get cancelled.

I'm pretty sure Josh does not know more than the official Nike twitter person...
The funny part is his response in no way addressed what I had said to begin with. Not uncommon though, because any time I ask a question via email to Nike they disappoint. 

Anyway, those glow joints are exactly what I am trying to get. I'm gonna add my own speckling to match the Masterpieces. Lord knows I have the spray paint to do so, and that I can't be using it on public walls anymore.

Back
Top Bottom