OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
You wore MC to pick up Beethovens. Coincidence. Stop it. You did it knowing what would occur. Now trying to act like "Oh, did i wear these today to pick up Beethovens?" :rofl:

I see you holmes. I don't think you did anything wrong at all. But you knew what was going on :evil:
Never said coincidence...if anything I acknowledged that in my first sentence in "no damns given indeed." And I figured I'd get a couple looks just didn't expect that much is all, hadn't happened like that before with other shoes.

Anyway getting the tread back on track I wonder if the new batches of MC will have the predominantly red flyknit of the latest arrivals or the volt seen on the earlier pairs.

Anyway getting the tread back on track I wonder if the new batches of MC will have the predominantly red flyknit of the latest arrivals or the volt seen on the earlier pairs.

I'm hoping one of my pairs has a good amount of red, but the others, I like a bunch of volt.

howd you get IDs to australia?

Better than shoes, i've picked up a few good friends here on nt over the years. One, who has organised for me before, was willing to put his time and energy into assisting other aussies from the Facebook group "the kickz stand". i managed on our end, and 9 of us got 15 pairs shipped together to save money on postage. Took a little extra long due to a customs hold up, being over $1000 worth (we claimed 1500). Neither my friend nor i charged anything for the service.

Now the fb group i started in order to organise that order has over 90 members, many asking when the next order will happen. I don't want to burden the same guy again, he was generous enough. Besides, now that the guys and gals have seen it come through, i bet another call for expressions of interest would attract requests for 50, maybe 100, pairs. Even most of the original order regretted not getting more.

Some members are willing to be a middle man, and order then ship to outside of the US.

Prior to offering to assist others in our bulk order, i referred aussies to look at the signatures of mods on nt, and to say hi. :smile: getting familiar with aussie sneakerheads, i'm amazed at how few know anyone in america.

Last edited:
@retrothief   
laugh.gif
 Miami , but at least you're in the right state

I don't really care what kind of knit pattern I get, but I would really like the one from the kicks-crew page with a lot of red.

Where does kicks-crew get their shoes? Last week they sold out of the MCs, now they have an FSR.

Back
Top Bottom