OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
They're only cancelled if the original owner of the code reports it.

Yeah, don't you think we would have seen actual proof of at least one single order being canceled by now?

Why would NIKE cancel ID orders with people willingly paying $196 + tax (price after 20% code) for ID pairs that only cost them $20 US tops to manufacture? All I've heard are reps SUPPOSEDLY telling people whose codes have been stolen that they went ahead and canceled the order of the person that used their code but have we actually seen any proof of these allegedly canceled orders?

Yeah, don't you think we would have seen actual proof of at least one single order being canceled by now?

Why would NIKE cancel ID orders with people willingly paying $196 + tax (price after 20% code) for ID pairs that only cost them $20 US tops to manufacture? All I've heard are reps SUPPOSEDLY telling people whose codes have been stolen that they went ahead and canceled the order of the person that used their code but have we actually seen any proof of these allegedly canceled orders?
Yeah but remember that a lot of people don't go on Niketalk. I'm pretty sure there have been cancellations. We've seen cancellations due to bots, so why wouldn't stolen code cancellations be plausible.

Yeah but remember that a lot of people don't go on Niketalk. I'm pretty sure there have been cancellations. We've seen cancellations due to bots, so why wouldn't stolen code cancellations be plausible.

I wasn't just referring to NT. I haven't seen any actual proof of a canceled order on any social media (Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Also, I'm pretty sure that Nike doesn't cancel any orders due to bots anymore. Lastly, the codes are stolen in a sense that they are ending up in the hands of people who they were not issued to but they are legit codes and how is Nike going to determine how people got their hands on the codes they used? Who is to say that I just didn't do a google search for nike codes and stumbled upon a site that had them listed? How then was I supposed to realize that the codes I found were not free for me to use?

I wasn't just referring to NT. I haven't seen any actual proof of a canceled order on any social media (Twitter, Instagram, etc.). Also, I'm pretty sure that Nike doesn't cancel any orders due to bots anymore. Lastly, the codes are stolen in a sense that they are ending up in the hands of people who they were not issued to but they are legit codes and how is Nike going to determine how people got their hands on the codes they used? Who is to say that I just didn't do a google search for nike codes and stumbled upon a site that had them listed? How then was I supposed to realize that the codes I found were not free for me to use?

Nike has cancelled people before because of stolen code usage, if you didn't get cancelled that's great news for you but stop trying to make it seem like people are wrong for cautioning others not to use stolen codes.

You can never account for all the people that had their codes stolen and just moved on, then you've got the people that don't take their code getting stolen sitting down and makes sure nike cancels the order with their code used. Some people were even given the name and address of the people that used their code.

From a Reliable source word is more flyknit mc ids to be released tomorrow... Keep it on the DL nT

Quote:
From a Reliable source word is more flyknit mc ids to be released tomorrow... Keep it on the DL nT
I highly doubt it, but you never know... If it's true I'll be ordering a second pair to stock after I burn out my first one from playing ball in.

laugh.gif
 seems legit

Last edited:
Nike has cancelled people before because of stolen code usage, if you didn't get cancelled that's great news for you but stop trying to make it seem like people are wrong for cautioning others not to use stolen codes.

You can never account for all the people that had their codes stolen and just moved on, then you've got the people that don't take their code getting stolen sitting down and makes sure nike cancels the order with their code used. Some people were even given the name and address of the people that used their code.

All you talked about hear is the PAST along with some excuses and some hearsay. Show me proof of a canceled order due to use of the "stolen" codes.

Last edited:
the guy posts it on NT and expects it to be kept on the DL

$10 says nothing happens tomorrow

Got the finishing touches e-mail the other day.

Order Date: 8/11 10:33 PM PST

Started Date: 8/13 1:30 PM PST

Finishing Touches Date: 8/15 10:51 PM PST

Got the finishing touches e-mail the other day.

Order Date: 8/11 10:33 PM PST

Started Date: 8/13 1:30 PM PST

Finishing Touches Date: 8/15 10:51 PM PST
5 days and not a thing for me 

Last edited:

5 days and not a thing for me 
That sucks. This is my fastest progress I have received on any ID. My second fastest was on some Kobe 9 EM IDs.

For the EM Kobes here are the dates.

Order Date: 5/31

Started Date: 6/6

Finishing Touches: 6/10

Shipped Date: 6/16

Back
Top Bottom