OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
All you talked about hear is the PAST along with some excuses and some hearsay. Show me proof of a canceled order due to use of the "stolen" codes.

+1 I don't condone or suggest anyone use a stolen code...but facts are facts. Not one order on nt has been reported as cancelled due to use of a stolen code. Not 1.

Still waiting for my non-MC iD I did on the 3rd of August to ship. Got "Finishing Touches" email 2 Friday's ago, and been stalled out since. Also waiting on the Build in Progress email for my MC I did last week. 
tired.gif

On a related note, are MCs really moving for $500+ on eBay or is that wishful thinking by resellers?

Before last week I would have said they'd get it easily but it's obvious this time around there are going to be a lot for sale when pairs start getting delivered.
Kickscrew still hasn't sold out at $400 and we all know 2 weeks ago they would have.

Coming home or Jokers will be here will be here Friday. Can't wait to see how they turn out and which one it is. Glow swoosh and bottoms on both

Got the Started Email on Prodigal Son

Last edited:
Still "In Progress". MAn this is a terrible feeling right now.... That Sept. 11 delivery date staring to look less and less likely.

Still "In Progress". MAn this is a terrible feeling right now.... That Sept. 11 delivery date staring to look less and less likely.
nah call them up same status for mine but the rep said they started building mine on saturday even tho no email from them. 

Back
Top Bottom