OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
She works at Nike in Oregon and she said a lot of the cancelled orders are going to go back on sale ... So don't rip the messenger lol just trying to help out the nt community who missed out on the mc ids.. I'm not interested in getting a pair I'm happy with my maestros that i purchased this weekend so I don't really care just trying to help

She works at Nike in Oregon and she said a lot of the cancelled orders are going to go back on sale ... So don't rip the messenger lol just trying to help out the nt community who missed out on the mc ids.. I'm not interested in getting a pair I'm happy with my maestros that i purchased this weekend so I don't really care just trying to help

Last edited:
From a Reliable source word is more flyknit mc ids to be released tomorrow... Keep it on the DL nT
It's been mentioned by other experienced members. Was surprised those posts didn't get any attention. Get ready people 11 PM EST right?

Last edited:

can't tell if serious...
Nah, I don't mess around like that. 

We'll find out tomorrow. I predicted 8/11 and was then confirmed. This Monday was mentioned before. I think the chances are lower, but I think it will happen.

Last edited:

No it's all cool man! As long as you like it. Sucks that Australia doesn't get NikeID.
at that price, might as well get the MC's from kicks crew for $400 + shipping.  Not far off from the $320 for a "QS" ID

Last edited:
Never ordered an ID till this year but placced an order on 8/3 and got shipping tracking on 8/18. Seems remarkably fast for an ID. It was a black based flyknit FYI.

at that price, might as well get the MC's from kicks crew for $400 + shipping.  Not far off from the $320 for a "QS" ID
haha cheapest is 427 USD which through paypal translates too 475 AUD way worse than 320.

kobe 9 elite high and low both 250 flat and i think ext were 275 AUD so a bit of a premium for an Id but not too bad less than a lebron11 elite for 350

Sooooooooooooo I was on Nike ID just nowmessing around with the Kobe 9's.

When I click from the Fade to Solid option you can see the multi-color option on the shoes for a split second. Someone else wanna give it a try?

Sooooooooooooo I was on Nike ID just nowmessing around with the Kobe 9's.

When I click from the Fade to Solid option you can see the multi-color option on the shoes for a split second. Someone else wanna give it a try?
It has been like that ever since they removed the option...

#niketrolling

Back
Top Bottom