OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm #team0912 & #team0915. There's lotsa time left so as long as get 'em around that time, I'm cool. Ordered my first mc about 30mins after the tweet and ordered the 2nd one 30mins after that. Glad I decided to double up on the restock. Both are still "In Progress". We'll see...

Last edited:
#TeamStillWaiting

#TeamOrderedASAPAndNoBuildEmailButDudesWhoOrdered5HrsHaveShippedEmails
Keep the faith man!  I am sure they are on the way.  Its the strangest thing though.  Took me a while but I finally got mine Monday and I ordered just like you within the first 10-15 minutes.  #team9/11
Got almost finished on 1 of 2 pairs.

Ordered 4 hours after the sold out tweet
SMH lol  
roll.gif
       It is comical how bad NDC trolls us all when things like this happen.  No method to their madness whatsoever.  Good for you though.  

EVERYBODY BE JEALOUS.
View media item 1142107Originally 9/22 ship date. Checked my status on Nike before they could give me shipping email. "Finishing" email arrived 8/16. Tracking works, it's in China, gonna get here Tuesday :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
The reason why they may be tight for some is because he insoles are thicker than the 8. The shoe is built the same size but the insole can make it tighter for some.

Once you ball in them, the insole will flatten out and they will get comfortable.

Of course this doesn't apply to many here as most just wear for casual or use them to pick up dog poop.

My suggestions would be:

1. Ball in the shoe
2. Take the insole out and put it into another 8 or 9 and flatten it out on the court
3. Use a 8 insole if u have any
Finally someone with common sense. IT WILL FIT JUST BREAK IN THE DAMN SHOE EVERYONE! Sorry for yelling
roll.gif
But seriously we're too spoiled with the 0 break in periods on newer shoes.

MC shipped today but weird how I ordered fade option and never got an build email or anything or it bein ship as well
Wait, are you saying that the the fade option is  included in the MC shipment or are you saying the MCs shipped, but you haven't heard anything about the fade option order yet?

How many days it took to ship after you received your almost finished email??

If it arrives as scheduled on Tuesday (8/26) it will have been 10 days to ship since I received the "finishing" email. The shipping updated today, so 4 days to get past finishing.

Last edited:
Glad I ain't alone..LOL

You're not... but we'll get em by 9/15.

And for anyone that's still worried about their pair(s), just expect them by your delivery date.

If they arrive even one day later, just call Nike and complain...

Last edited:
They had my **** ready to go from the start. Just needed some Chinese kids to stitch something on the tongue [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I aint even mad -- the shoes will get here when they get here, but it's just wild to me that people who ordered after the sold out message are getting finishing touches/shipped emails.  I swear I ordered like 5 mins after they were available and it is just building 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
mine aint even start yet..

SMDH

Looks like our orders got stuck in the middle of the pile. Lol. People started working from the beginning of the orders and some from the more recent. Stuck in the middle hahha.

Anybody who hasnt had their build started did you use metallic silver swooshes? I know i did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom