OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ordered total of 7 pairs of IDs and everyone saying TTS is not going to work out. 
mean.gif

Got almost finished Email on Prodigal Son. Ordered on the 11. They are making these fast.

Hopefully the Fades and other colors are moving fast. Want to see pics of actually shoe before ordering.

Glow swoosh/logo/sole

Not sure if everyone knows but TTS should be fine. If it's not fine then use a kobe 8 insert. It will be a pain to swap between wears but oh well.

i hope they pop back up now man. i think id make 1-2 more pairs.

i have the cash so no idea why i only made 1/

Did you end up getting a 11 or 11.5?

i never size up on anything regardless what anyone says. every basketball shoe especially kobes ive gotten my true size and never had issues.

Exactly. I really don't know why everyone here needs to go up .5. It's like they don't have their correct size to begin with :lol: lol

Exactly. I really don't know why everyone here needs to go up .5. It's like they don't have their correct size to begin with
laugh.gif
lol
If you haven't read the past 15 pages. They fit narrow up top. Not everyone has skinny feet like you bruh.

I have an average sized foot and I got stuck with an 11.5 (.5 size up) in my beethoven and I don't see how my foot is fitting in an 11.

I have an average sized foot and I got stuck with an 11.5 (.5 size up) in my beethoven and I don't see how my foot is fitting in an 11.

The reason why they may be tight for some is because he insoles are thicker than the 8. The shoe is built the same size but the insole can make it tighter for some.

Once you ball in them, the insole will flatten out and they will get comfortable.

Of course this doesn't apply to many here as most just wear for casual or use them to pick up dog poop.

My suggestions would be:

1. Ball in the shoe
2. Take the insole out and put it into another 8 or 9 and flatten it out on the court
3. Use a 8 insole if u have any

Last edited:
So I got my kobe today and the first time I used them thisView media item 1141917
What do you think I should do now? 

take to a nike store and return for a merchandise credit and order a new pair. I would also chat online with cust service and get a 20% off code. they gave me one because my kobe 8 id letters came off after first wear..

Dudes getting almost finished emails and my status on NDC still says in progress hahah. I'm 9/15 btw.

MC shipped today but weird how I ordered fade option and never got an build email or anything or it bein ship as well

Back
Top Bottom