OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Anybody who hasnt had their build started did you use metallic silver swooshes? I know i did.
That is what I used, along with wolf grey sole. My order changed to Build in Progress on Monday but I never received an e-mail. 9/11 expected delivery from the order conf. e-mail.

Anybody who hasnt had their build started did you use metallic silver swooshes? I know i did.

That is what I used, along with wolf grey sole. My order changed to Build in Progress on Monday but I never received an e-mail. 9/11 expected delivery from the order conf. e-mail.

Same here. Metallic and wolf grey. I'm thinking one of those options are what's holding these up.

EVERYBODY BE JEALOUS.

Originally 9/22 ship date. Checked my status on Nike before they could give me shipping email. "Finishing" email arrived 8/16. Tracking works, it's in China, gonna get here Tuesday
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Dont Floss too fast, Nike ID's can be like a box of chocolates!!!!!

Same here. Metallic and wolf grey. I'm thinking one of those options are what's holding these up.
doubt it, really think it's random. I ordered two pairs with metallic swoosh and grey sole, just got finishing touches for one today and other is still in progress with no emails at all smdh.

These team hashtags are getting crazy....

I ordered my 3 pairs about 20mins after they popped and i'm still sitting at no build emails and NDC status just says in progress. No rush though as i'm wearing my original MC pair almost every day :smokin

Can't wait to see MC Wave 2 and fade options pictures start rolling in.

doubt it, really think it's random. I ordered two pairs with metallic swoosh and grey sole, just got finishing touches for one today and other is still in progress with no emails at all smdh.

They just picking orders out of a hat it seems lol. As long as i get mine I'm good.

EVERYBODY BE JEALOUS.

Originally 9/22 ship date. Checked my status on Nike before they could give me shipping email. "Finishing" email arrived 8/16. Tracking works, it's in China, gonna get here Tuesday
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
Can't beat that turnaround! Congrats....

I aint trippin, you know how many pairs of ID's I have sent back since last year alone?? Plus I already got a pair of MC that I could wear, if I wanted my toes to hurt.
That's not something I'd be gloating about...... 

That's not something I'd be gloating about...... 
Its all gravy to me, Im sure they will probably all end up in storage in a half a year anyways when the next wave of shoes come out. The tight fitting ones going to my lil cousin, anyways. Shoes dont really get me hyped or unhyped anymore. Its all fun for me.

EVERYBODY BE JEALOUS.
View media item 1142107Originally 9/22 ship date. Checked my status on Nike before they could give me shipping email. "Finishing" email arrived 8/16. Tracking works, it's in China, gonna get here Tuesday :smokin :smokin
Should the people that have already had em in hand for a month be jelous as well? Gonna laugh real hard when they come in deformed.

Back
Top Bottom