OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Anyone else have a "Build in progress" on their order details, but says "In progress" in their my orders page? I also haven't received any emails, and my order date changed from 8/11 to 8/12 for some reason.
where do u find the order details page?

lol nevermind it's just when you click on the order. i thought he was talking about something else.

mine doesn't say Build in progress yet 
tired.gif

Last edited:
wondering if its got anything to do with personal id
eyes.gif
 i got an id on mine no building email yet, 9-12 est delivery

Same boat custom id and 9/12 est delivery. Hopefully it comes soon or I just get my money back kinda over this :frown:
You still have over 3 weeks before your ESTIMATED delivery date :rofl:

you're new to this aren't you?

Y'all need to chill on these email posts :lol:

Last edited:
Folks, chill...

First release with the MCs, I received zero notification emails until about a week before delivery.  Also -- my build in prog email came more than a week after ordering. 

The shoes still showed up a little bit before the estimated delivery date.  Don't read too heavily into progress statuses and email notifications.

Same boat custom id and 9/12 est delivery. Hopefully it comes soon or I just get my money back kinda over this
frown.gif
LOL, Dude got me rolling. My girlfriend left to visit her mother for 3 weeks, its been 2 days. Im gonna break up wit her...type ish......  

Okay, I overreacted a lot and no this isn't my first but it is my first time not getting update emails which is pissing me off :stoneface:

Sunday I got we're starting and today we're almost finished. Might get it quicker than expected.

People complaining about delivery dates while I'm over here hoping I can catch the next restock...if there even is one :smh:

I've had no luck with these :smh: missed out both times and the second time I had them in my cart from the first run but took them out to change a few things. Went to add to cart and got hit with the great design but you're SOL

Yeah I feel you second time was poor timing for me too

If I never hit add to my locker I would be straight if didn't think it would move them out of the cart that really bummed me out

I will go through all the pics later when I can get on a CPU but.. Did anyone use a dark grey swoosh / wolf grey soles for their mc's on the first wave? Any pic is appreciated. All I remember seeing are wolf grey swoosh but not the dark grey. Thanks

I will go through all the pics later when I can get on a CPU but.. Did anyone use a dark grey swoosh / wolf grey soles for their mc's on the first wave? Any pic is appreciated. All I remember seeing are wolf grey swoosh but not the dark grey. Thanks

Okay, I overreacted a lot and no this isn't my first but it is my first time not getting update emails which is pissing me off :stoneface:

ok so cancel your order then.

that will show nike!

you might get your shoes sooner too :stoneface:

Last edited:
so did anyone that ordered the first wave of MC kobe's get their orders cancelled? If so they did send you guys a e-mail saying so?

Back
Top Bottom