OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Its the damn speckles, only the dudes that got the glitter sprinkled on their shoes got emails.

Its a conspiracy.
got finishing emails for speckle and non speckle 
laugh.gif

Ok. my wife said she gonna cop me a pair for my bday. which one should I roll with. I choose chaos theme, glass blue theme, tour yellow theme or the cement IV theme.

View media item 1138911
View media item 1142376
View media item 1142377Im gonna paint the kobe logo white to make it even more like the tour VI

which cement IV. I got 4 versions i need to choose from
View media item 1142387View media item 1142385View media item 1142384View media item 1142383
They still make ems???? Ewwww

i choose EM because its a lil easier to make a theme of another shoe. the elite/flynit dont give you every option i believe. I could be wrong tho.

Sunday: we've started email
Today: finishing touches email

LOL
That's how I think all the e-mail are going to be. Two different Nike reps said both my order should be here on Sept. 5th regardless of the fact that I haven't received any update e-mails

Ok. my wife said she gonna cop me a pair for my bday. which one should I roll with. I choose chaos theme, glass blue theme, tour yellow theme or the cement IV theme.

View media item 1138911
View media item 1142376
View media item 1142377Im gonna paint the kobe logo white to make it even more like the tour VI

ya.. and guess what.. they're more comfortable than FK.

the thirst for FK :smh:

glad to see you made an account for pointless comments...

Im gonna paint the kobe logo white to make it even more like the tour VI

Chaos and Glass Blue are my favourites. yellow pair is super clean too

That is what I used, along with wolf grey sole. My order changed to Build in Progress on Monday but I never received an e-mail. 9/11 expected delivery from the order conf. e-mail.
Yeah I didn't get a build in progress email either. I have a 9/12 expected delivery date.

Anyone else have a "Build in progress" on their order details, but says "In progress" in their my orders page? I also haven't received any emails, and my order date changed from 8/11 to 8/12 for some reason.

Anyone else have a "Build in progress" on their order details, but says "In progress" in their my orders page? I also haven't received any emails, and my order date changed from 8/11 to 8/12 for some reason.
Yes -- that is how it should read.  In the my orders page, it will say In Progress even if the finer order detail says Build in Progress

Back
Top Bottom