OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My. 9/16 order shipped today(gold swoosh white bottom personal engraving on tongue); my 9/15 order still say processing (white swoosh white sole basic "black mamba" tongue engraving)

Just signed into my Nike.com account and 1 out of my 2 MC's have shipped!

FYI, I only received emails for 1 pair of ID's. The other one is still "in progress" and have not received any emails from nike.com.

EVERYBODY BE JEALOUS.

Originally 9/22 ship date. Checked my status on Nike before they could give me shipping email. "Finishing" email arrived 8/16. Tracking works, it's in China, gonna get here Tuesday
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

What the hell.lucky ^^ ordered mine 10 mins after tweet got a confirmation email 30 minutes later. Still no build in progress.. *sigh* :frown:

Just spoke to Nike Rep, they are indeed working backwards. Their system prompts them with the most recent received orders first. Therefore, most people who ordered within the first minutes / hours of the release should be getting cancellation emails.

justkidding.

Very happy to find out my company will reimburse me for my PE exam fees, which in my eyes equals a few more pairs of flyknit lows.  My first pair is arriving today and can't wait to see how they fit.

Just spoke to Nike Rep, they are indeed working backwards. Their system prompts them with the most recent received orders first. Therefore, most people who ordered within the first minutes / hours of the release should be getting cancellation emails.

justkidding.
damnn

Back
Top Bottom