OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I received these in the mail today. Overall, I'm not impressed with the craftmanship and quality on these with excessive glue in several areas and a lot of the speckles came blotched. It just looks like a rush job to me. These are definitely not worth $245 retail in my book. I even used a 20% code and I'm still going to end up returning them tomorrow. I hope the MCs that I ordered are a different story.

View media item 1142795
View media item 1142796

Last edited:
glad to see you made an account for pointless comments...

Chaos and Glass Blue are my favourites. yellow pair is super clean too
This is a shoe forum. Every comment is pointless. If you dont like what I have to say dont read it.....

I received these in the mail today. Overall, I'm not impressed with the craftmanship and quality on these with excessive glue in several areas and a lot of the speckles came blotched. It just looks like a rush job to me. These are definitely not worth $245 retail in my book. I even used a 20% code and I'm still going to end up returning them tomorrow. I hope the MCs that I ordered are a different story.
nothing against you breh, but they're paint speckles lmao

Maybe he thinks paint speckles are put onto areas of the shoe individually

crack that whip on those factory workers!!!!

I ordered 2 pairs. They put a hold on my account for the amount of 1 pair, then charged it after they started building. The second hold came, then dissapeared. Is that pretty much it for my 2nd pair? I havent received an email stating it's been cancelled. The 2 pairs were different sizes.

I'm going to have to find a way to get that black MC pair.

Btw, all 3 pairs now in build progress.

And btw, Bear Grylls >>>> Gangsta Grizzilles

wondering if its got anything to do with personal id:rolleyes  i got an id on mine no building email yet, 9-12 est delivery

Same boat custom id and 9/12 est delivery. Hopefully it comes soon or I just get my money back kinda over this
frown.gif
PokeZach, is that you? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Maybe someone in this thread can help me out with this.  

If log into my NDC account I can't add items to my cart.  I keep getting this message.

However, if I log out, I can then add the item and sign back into my account during the checkout process.  Anybody experience this?  Any help?

Maybe someone in this thread can help me out with this.  

If log into my NDC account I can't add items to my cart.  I keep getting this message.

However, if I log out, I can then add the item and sign back into my account during the checkout process.  Anybody experience this?  Any help?
It means they banned you, that sucks bro.

LOL jk not srs

Been wearing my Black fk all day to break them in and my feet are aching. Should've went .5 up

Hopefully they fit better with a few more wears
Please let me know how that goes.  I went TTS with my MC order but I have a slightly wide foot so I'm a little hesitant on even trying to break them in.  

A lot of people have been suggesting to go with a thinner sole such as the one in the kobe 8's.  Good luck and lmk how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom