OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Maybe someone in this thread can help me out with this.  

If log into my NDC account I can't add items to my cart.  I keep getting this message.

However, if I log out, I can then add the item and sign back into my account during the checkout process.  Anybody experience this?  Any help?
did you try clearing your cache / cookies ?

I'm curious to see some fade options 
smokin.gif

Jos A bank, ones I use for my dress shoes
Yeah those shoe trees are really effective in "stiff leather" dress shoes. The leather/material  on tennis shoes stretches to an extent, then it conforms back to it regular size most of the time. The "breaking in part" really only applies to the insole sinking in around the bottom of your foot, other then that the shoe itself probably wont stretch that much.

Last edited:
Maybe someone in this thread can help me out with this.  

If log into my NDC account I can't add items to my cart.  I keep getting this message.

View media item 1142987

However, if I log out, I can then add the item and sign back into my account during the checkout process.  Anybody experience this?  Any help?

Been getting this same thing for the past two weeks... Nike reps don't know how to fix it or can't get into my cart either. Clearing caches or using different browsers don't work.. If you fix it lmk

the red flyknit releasing in sept looks great, wondering how the ID red flyknit option turns out once people get their pairs. the volt flyknit is tempting as well.

Yeah those shoe trees are really effective in "stiff leather" dress shoes. The leather/material  on tennis shoes stretches to an extent, then it conforms back to it regular size most of the time. The "breaking in part" really only applies to the insole sinking in around the bottom of your foot, other then that the shoe itself probably wont stretch that much.

It's the flyknit itself that's stiff. It works for me. More pics of my IDs that came in today

View media item 1143350
View media item 1143352

Whys that? Im within 30 days and Nike Rep says I can return and remake

You can return for a refund only. I also tried to sz swap my mc with the first batch but being the option was "sold out" there was nothing they could do but offer me a full refund. I did however receieve a discount code. Best of luck to you!

You can return for a refund only. I also tried to sz swap my mc with the first batch but being the option was "sold out" there was nothing they could do but offer me a full refund. I did however receieve a discount code. Best of luck to you!
Lol not sure if dude is srs.

Ok. my wife said she gonna cop me a pair for my bday. which one should I roll with. I choose chaos theme, glass blue theme, tour yellow theme or the cement IV theme.

which cement IV. I got 4 versions i need to choose from
If you're looking for the pair that looks the closest to the AJ IV White/Cement... I'd definitely have to go with Cement V3 out of the bunch.

BUT... The Cement V1 would be the Clear-Cut Winner if it had the White Nike Swoosh, instead.
nthat.gif

Change the FlyWire to Red to keep that as an Accent Color and you got one helluva ID! 

Back
Top Bottom